The Accurate Reloading Forums
Interesting Case Folder

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5021043/m/6591045832

25 January 2018, 17:31
drhall762
Interesting Case Folder
I picked this one up a couple of days ago. Looks hardly used. Saw, fillet, clip point and drop point blades all very clean. Just thought it was different. I had never seen one before.

Dave

In 100 years who of us will care?
An armed society is a polite society!
Just because they say you are paranoid doesn't mean they are not out to get you.
25 January 2018, 22:41
bobg
I have one like that but mine looks bigger.
26 January 2018, 01:16
drhall762
Might be. I know nothing about these or how many models/variants were produced. Folded, this on measures right at 5 inches.

Dave

Just because they say you are paranoid doesn't mean they are not out to get you.
26 January 2018, 01:24
drhall762
Googled a bit. This is a Case XX Rosewood Changer. At least I know what to call it.

Dave

26 January 2018, 07:41
DIs
Had one when I was guiding full time. It didn't really work that well for me, so sold it to another guide in camp.
26 January 2018, 17:16
drhall762
I think the clip and drop points are fine. The fillet is a little small for much other than Rainbow Trout, IMO. The saw is probably about useless but I picked it up for next to nothing so I can't complain.

Dave