The Accurate Reloading Forums
Sheaths

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5021043/m/6531017062

19 July 2020, 11:39
yumastepside
Sheaths
Not exactly knife making, but I made a couple of sheaths the other day from some scrap pieces of leather I had.....bit out of practice, haven't done any leather work for a few years so they're a bit ordinary....

.....a Leatherman sheath for a mate at work, and a rear crossdraw knife sheath for myself...

Roger

....the Leatherman snap is offset on purpose....the knife one, well, oops!
19 July 2020, 16:13
Emory
Nice work! Those sheaths are obviously tailor made for the knife and tools they support. Bet they’ll serve exactly as intended and probably never wear out. Thanks for sharing, and good hunting,
22 July 2020, 20:31
TomP
Inspiring...

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)
23 July 2020, 00:43
Use Enough Gun
Nice! tu2
24 July 2020, 09:30
NormanConquest
My son traded a Colt Lightning a few years back for a saddle sewing machine. It was heavy-duty. Then he loaned it to a "friend" + we never saw it again. I've played with leatherwork over the years but have always done hand stitching. I made a nice shoulder rig that goes over my right shoulder (I'm left-handed), w/ a holster for my Mod. 57 8 3/8" bbl., two-speed loaders on the chest strap, a shoulder for a mini-mag light on the shoulder strap, + a sheath on the backside of my shoulder to hold a Puma ', White Hunter'. Its a nice rig + keeps both hands free while carrying everything you need.

Never mistake motion for action.