THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM KNIVES AND KNIFE MAKING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Knives and Knife Making    Oregon Arms Collectors Show January 27th

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Oregon Arms Collectors Show January 27th
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Lee Baumgart
posted
If you are in the Portland/Vancouver area on Sunday,January 27th I'll have a table at the Oregon Arms Collectors show. This show is held at the Jackson Armory located at 6255 NE Cornfoot Rd, Portland OR 97218. Admission is $3.00 and the parking is free. Show hours are 7:00 am to 12:00 pm. Here is a link with more information about the show: OREGON ARMS COLLECTORS

At this show I'll be displaying half a dozen knives and reducing the price of those knives by 10%. If you want a great handmade knife and are able to attend this show, you can save a few bucks.

Hope to see you there.

Lee
baumgartknives@gmail.com
Baumgart Handmade Knives

Posts: 570 | Location: Vancouver, WA | Registered: 28 June 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of megsdad
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads-up Lee.

Steve Thomas

Posts: 104 | Location: so oregon | Registered: 07 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Have a Portland friend who specializes in Ballards and Marlins who is active in the club, and always encouraged me to come to the shows when I lived in Oregon. Wish to heck I had!

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16306 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Lee Baumgart
posted Hide Post
Bill,

I know the gentleman you speak of fairly well. He has a wonderful collection of Ballards, a number of which will be displayed at the show. He has also moved into collecting sporting Rolling Blocks and Hepburns. I must say I didn't really appreciate Rolling Blocks until I looked at and handled his sporting models.

These are pretty small shows, but at times some really interesting things turn up, like an extremely mint (and rare) Farrow Schuetzen rifle that the owner let me handle and shoulder.

Lee

Posts: 570 | Location: Vancouver, WA | Registered: 28 June 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Lee, I once traded Ruger No. 1 and some cash to Vall for a Ballard 1 1/2, and though we had never met face to face, it was like talking to an old friend. Fine guy with wonderful collecting taste. Say hi to him for me if you see him.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16306 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote