New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bob Loveless Semi Skinner
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hi Guys, I have a Mint Condition Loveless knife I am thinking of selling. I'd like to have some feedback on value. I can text photos to email if that will help? It is Micarta and from Riverdale.

Thanks, Paul

Posts: 258 | Location: Denver Colorado, Thank GOD!!! :) | Registered: 16 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Lee Baumgart
posted Hide Post
Paul,

If I were you I'd contact one of the dealers specializing in Loveless knives. A quick internet search will give you some names.

Lee

Posts: 570 | Location: Vancouver, WA | Registered: 28 June 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good ref Lee.

Posts: 1991 | Location: Sinton, TX | Registered: 16 June 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have, and have received offers from resellers... It is likely worth around $4000+, Best offer from resellers is $3200. Thanks Guys

Posts: 258 | Location: Denver Colorado, Thank GOD!!! :) | Registered: 16 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Go look on EBAY and a $4,000 is a low end.

Posts: 3803 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
I can't see someone selling one on Ebay.

Too easy to copy a knife and put it on there.

I have sold though Custom knives of Arizona or whatever they are called. I am fairly happy with how that went. I have also bought a lot of knives from them and the one in Florida.

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the feedback Carpetman and BWW, I appreciate it.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
And Lee and Texas as well

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I could hunt with a $5000 rifle, but good lord! What does one do with a $5000 knife?

I do like the nekkid lady’s on some of his knives.

Posts: 1278 | Location: The Bluegrass State | Registered: 21 October 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I couldn't agree more... Since Bob passed, it is a collector knife... I was going to pass it on to my son, who passed away last year... Now it needs to move on to someone else. Thanks for the feedback, Paul