Find
Notify
Tools

my free knife
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of tonto
posted
after buying my S & W 500mag handgun I got a coupon for a poster and a free s & W knife. Not a bad knife seems big enough and shaves hair right out of the box. I am not much of a knife collector but it was free!
Dean

Posts: 1057 | Location: adirondacks,NY ,USA | Registered: 30 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JefferyDenmark
posted Hide Post
Tonto

The best knife is a free one. Big Grin
Looks like a real user thumb

Cheers,

André

Always always use enough... GUN & KNIFE

Posts: 2293 | Location: The Kingdom of Denmark | Registered: 13 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of tonto
posted Hide Post
Andre
Between this one and the confederate bowie I am making I think Ill have to find a boar knife hunt soon. Big Grin
Dean

Posts: 1057 | Location: adirondacks,NY ,USA | Registered: 30 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Dean

I will be in NY, Maine and New England next summer. I will try to visit you and check out your knives and rifles Wink
Best Boarhunting knife is the Trailmaster the older ones are the best. I have several oin hand if you need any help.

Cheers,

André

Posts: 2293 | Location: The Kingdom of Denmark | Registered: 13 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Andre you can visit steve thorsen too he lives not too far from ny ,perhaps you can hunt a bit too .juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Jæger

I might do just that. The hunting season is however short in NY Frowner Nor like in your wonderfull country. Juans hunting season is all year round Big Grin

Cheers,

André

One of Us
Picture of Trouthunter
posted Hide Post
Andre,

You're welcome to come to Texas and hunt some hogs with me. I've only been on one dog hunt where I killed a hog with a knife and my friend who had those dogs doesn't have them anymore. But we can shoot all you want with handguns or rifles. Let me know. Just remember that it's hot here during the summer.

TH

Posts: 75 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: 12 August 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
TH

Thanks for the invite. If I am ever in you neck of the woods I will be good to go.

Cheers,

André

one of us
Picture of tonto
posted Hide Post
Andre
You are welcome anytime. Mi casa es su casa! The wife can cook up a big mexican feast for us. If you want to see some of the high peaks let me know.(the family and I are 46ers we have done all 46 peaks over 4000ft in NY) I can get a trip planned out a day hike or an overnighter. You will see some fantastic views. I have all the gear just have to bring your hiking boots. Take care.
Dean

one of us
posted Hide Post
Dean

I would love to do this, thanks I love to hike and camp in the great outdoors, I call it survival Big Grin that gives me a excuse to bring strange stuff like fire starters etc.

Just hiking boots NO NO most important is the knife Big Grin minimum 2 Big Grin

I look forward to this trip, NY is a great state.

Cheers,

André

one of us
Picture of tonto
posted Hide Post
Andre
I used to be pretty good at starting a fire with a bow drill. Have you ever tried that. I have a nice kit I built. Not that hard to do once you have a decent kit built.
Dean

one of us
posted Hide Post
Dean

I use a strike force or the US issue magnesium.
Just got a new gismo that works like the strike force but easier. It is called Blast match. I also use vetfire if there is no dry stuff.
Bow drill is fun and nice to knoew how to operate. Old school I come prepared.

Cheers,

André