THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM KNIVES AND KNIFE MAKING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Knives and Knife Making    Re: Knife collecting is a disease..........

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Knife collecting is a disease..........
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Chris Reeves knives are of superior quality. They have one so many awards for best overall quality in a production knife I can't give you the exact number.
The Green Beret Knife to my hands has the best feel of any large knife I've ever held.
The Sabenza was my favorite folder for a long time, but lately I'm becoming more and more fond of the Spyderco ATR (second from bottom). I like the pocket clip on the ATR because it's very strong and doesn't bend out on bottom like most. If I had to choose between them I'd probably have to go for the Sabenza because of the overall quality and strength of the lock........DJ

Posts: 3976 | Location: Oklahoma,USA | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
dj,

You have a fantastic collection!

I have been getting into knives lately myself. I just received the Mikro and Mini Canadian models from Bark River Knive and Tool. I love them and I am considering getting one more of each...just in case.

I have also been spending more time than I should at Scott Cook's website checking out his Locsha folder...another fantastic knife.

Regards,
Dave

Posts: 1238 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: 31 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
can you tell me something about Falknivens ??? i like that one in the bottom left hand corner with the brown banded leather handle ?

Posts: 148 | Location: brisbane australia | Registered: 07 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jiri
posted Hide Post
djpaintles: Simply very nice knife collection ! I have a question, do you have any expirience with black coated fallknivens ? I mean how this coating is resistance etc. ?

Jiri

Posts: 2074 | Location: Czech Republic | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jiri
posted Hide Post
And please, could you upload somewhere pictures with higher resolution . . .

Posts: 2074 | Location: Czech Republic | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Jiri, let me know which knives you were interested in particularly and I'll upload better pics.
I've got 2 of the black Fallkniven's and I'm thinking for hunting use I would prefer the silver ones. The silver knives are a little easier to clean - you can use polish without worrying about damaging the coating - and you don't worry about a nicked finish here or there. For "Tactical" use the black knives do look cooler to me.........DJ

Posts: 3976 | Location: Oklahoma,USA | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote