The Accurate Reloading Forums
Latest work

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5021043/m/5781045051

19 February 2011, 19:36
mike williams
Latest work
" Hard Country" Bowie.
A southwestern style bowie. 10 inch multibar twist blade. Twist damascus on all fittings. Mammoth ivory on the handle.
It's pretty big but feels great in the hand.
19 February 2011, 21:52
D Humbarger
Thats a damn nice knife Mike. tu2 Well thought out. Awesome handle. Can we see the guard from straight on to better see the profile? I've got a Bowie in the works now. ATS34 blade. The handle design is still whirling around in my brain. Ivory, ebony, stag. Maybe an interchangable handle for dress up.

Doug Humbarger
NRA Life member
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club 72'73.
Yankee Station

Try to look unimportant. Your enemy might be low on ammo.
20 February 2011, 02:56
John Frederick
Wow, that is a wild damascus pattern. Eeker
20 February 2011, 16:31
David Whyman
glad to see you found this section Mike

The measure of a man is by the way he treats another www.davidwhymancrystal.co.uk
20 February 2011, 20:06
Gatogordo
Mr. Williams:

Really nice work. Your skills are admirable. I've thought of saying hello a time or two, but I hate to bother someone who's trying to make a living. I'm not far from you, just South of Idabel across the Red.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.
20 February 2011, 22:22
mike williams
Hi neighbor;
Send me a pm sometime and we can discuss a meet and greet. Been tied up short for a while but always like to talk guns, knives and hunting for a bit.
Will be gone for the next week; teaching a class at Old Wash. AR.

M
21 February 2011, 08:11
Use Enough Gun
Very nice! tu2
21 February 2011, 20:53
degoins
very nice!!

DRSS
26 February 2011, 01:19
mike williams
Thanks guys!!!! Been gone for the last week and am just now catching up.
mike