New
Find
Notify
Tools

Benchmade 710, does anyone have one??
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I recently bought a Benchmade 755 MPR with M390 steel. I have been very impressed with the knife so far.

I was thinking about getting a knife with a longer blade, and the Benchmade 710 caught my eye on line. I was wondering if anyone has an opinion on this knife.

Thanks!!

Go Duke!!

Posts: 1284 | Location: Texas | Registered: 25 January 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BigB
posted Hide Post
I got one for Christmas but have not used it. Appears to be a nice knife, D2 blade with the usual Benchmade quality.

Sorry I cannot tell you more but I am still using one of my older Benchmade's for daily chores.

BigB

Posts: 1401 | Location: Northwest Wyoming | Registered: 13 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of megsdad
posted Hide Post
One of the most popular of the Benchmade knives. Gave one to son who leaves for Camp Leatherneck in 2 weeks.

Posts: 104 | Location: so oregon | Registered: 07 November 2005Reply With Quote

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
I've been thinking about one too, but I'm not sure how I like the reverse curve of the blade, however slight it may be.

I'll be curious how you guys who use the knife like it, or if it makes it more difficult to sharpen on a bench stone.

for every hour in front of the computer you should have 3 hours outside

Posts: 7763 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of M1Tanker
posted Hide Post
I have a 710 and while I like the knife - I much prefer my 672 Apparition or 913 Nitrous. Both have the D2 blades and are assisted opener. You cant go wrong with a Benchmade and a D2 blade.

William Berger

True courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway. - John Wayne

The courageous may not live forever, but the timid do not live at all.

Posts: 3155 | Location: Rigby, ID | Registered: 20 March 2004Reply With Quote