Find
Notify
Tools

THIEF ALERT!!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of wingnut
posted
SHARE WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND ALL OVER THE WEB!!

WB Knives

and/or

Waqar Bhutta

and/or

Wakar Bhutta

and/or

Mughal Brothers

and/or

RR Cutlery and/or

https://www.facebook.com/wbknives

and/or any number of other names........

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS CROOKED PIECE OF CRAP!!!

I DIDN'T KNOW ALL OF THE ABOVE WHEN I BID ON AN AUCTION BY WB KNIVES. I HAD THE HIGH BID FOR THE AUCTION. THEN HE TRIED TO EXTORT MORE MONEY FROM ME BY PRIVATE MESSAGE. WHEN I RESISTED, HE BLOCKED ME SO I COULDN'T POST A REVIEW OR COMMENTS ON HIS PAGE.

THEN HE SAID HE WOULD HONOR THE BID AND SHIP THE KNIFE. I TOOK HIM AT HIS WORD AND PAID BY PAYPAL. (I KNOW, I'M A DUMBASS!)

STILL NO KNIFE. HE SAID IT WAS SHIPPED, BUT REFUSED TO GIVE ME A TRACKING NUMBER OR SHIPPING ORDER NUMBER FROM THE SHIPPER.

SO I SAID NEVER MIND, JUST REFUND MY MONEY.

EVEN THOUGH HE SAID HE HAD ALREADY SHIPPED THE KNIFE, HE THEN SAID HE WOULD REFUND THE MONEY.

BUT NO REFUND TO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT.

SO NOT ONLY IS HE A LIAR, HE IS ALSO A THIEF!!!

NO COMPROMISE !!!

"YOU MUST NEVER BE AFRAID TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT! EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO DO IT ALONE!"

Posts: 683 | Location: L A | Registered: 23 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
File a claim with PayPal, at least try to get them to reverse the payment.

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If PP was used by CC you have recourse

NRA Life Member, ILL Rifle Assoc Life Member, Navy

Posts: 2295 | Location: Monee, Ill. USA | Registered: 11 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had the same problem with some appliances I bought from a warehouse back east last summer. Contacted PayPal, they had me a refund in a few days. Don't know what happened on the other end.

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
Looking at the name I assume they some ripoff outfit out of india

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

Posts: 4220 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of wingnut
posted Hide Post
Pakistan

NO COMPROMISE !!!

"YOU MUST NEVER BE AFRAID TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT! EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO DO IT ALONE!"

Posts: 683 | Location: L A | Registered: 23 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If this auction was on ebay, you have easy recourse unless you've let the time period elapse while you're writing posts complaining.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
As long as you did not send the PayPal payment as a "gift" you can open a claim and almost certainly get 100% of your money back. I've had to do this several times and have always been successful. Feel free to PM me if you would like further assistance. Do not delay too long before opening a PayPal claim, as there is a window you have to do so. Often scammers will try to lie to you to put you off long enough that the window has closed.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
if you dispute it with PayPal they will put a hold on the money until its resolved.

Unfortunately had to do it before and PayPal was great to work with.

Posts: 1464 | Location: Southwestern Idaho, USA!!!! | Registered: 29 March 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Always use your credit card when paying through pay pal. Disputing a charge is very easy with your credit card company, I have done it, just follow the procedure, and you get all of your money back.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
ah yes-- paypals money back offer. I ordered a cd for my son. long story shortened. the seller came up with excuse after excuse with me, i'm sure with everyone, for a month or so. when paypal " investigated it" after I filed a claim I was told the seller was no longer registered and that he had no money in an account so I was out. $15.00 won't break me, but realize the money back offer is only good if pay pal doesn't have to fork up the money

Posts: 977 | Location: Shenandoah Valley VA | Registered: 05 January 2005Reply With Quote