Notify
Tools

Blade Tech N'yati knife any good
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted
I have been looking at those.

I bought two Dozers I need to sell, not happy with the way the handles feel, too small.

How are the Blade Techs N'Yati knives?

Posts: 7764 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Wonderful Wyoming:
I have been looking at those.

I bought two Dozers I need to sell, not happy with the way the handles feel, too small.

How are the Blade Techs N'Yati knives?

I have a NEW N'Yati drop point (not the spear point), the original version made of S30V rather than the current D-2. I held it in my hand and discovered the grip is too large for my small hands. So it rests in my safe. Blade shape and configuration is beautifully designed. For general outdoorsman's use, and larger game dressing and butchering, it would be an excellent tool - but for big hands. And it is neither too thick nor too heavy.

One thing I wonder about is why Blade-Tech discontinued S30V when they resurrected the knife?

Any-which-way, my N'Yati is available were you interested.

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it. Sam Levinson

Posts: 1496 | Location: Seeley Lake | Registered: 21 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
Sent you a PM.

Posts: 7764 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ill take the two dozers, I need to build a lake and stock it with trout and they would be my tractor..I know but its been a boring day!!

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41790 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote