New
Find
Notify
Tools

Knifemaker !
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
After a really long search i found this www.gobec.at Knifemaker and i am really impressed of his work. I think i have to buy one or two...

Nec Timor Nec Temeritas

One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
I find the stainless damascus barrel for rifles interesting as well. That would be an interesting touch on a custom rifle. The knives are definitely high end prices too.

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Compare to other cheap american Knifemaker this are really bargains....

Nec Timor Nec Temeritas

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well worth a visit to that site.The knives shown are definately the most beautiful I have seen.What currency is he quoting in?I presume it is euros.

Posts: 1224 | Location: Western Australia | Registered: 31 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The special hunter is 1450 WHAT??I like the front and rear guard with the stag, but if that is euros, that equates to MORE U.S. $$$

Posts: 986 | Location: Columbia, SC | Registered: 22 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Some beautiful scrimshaw and I'm sure he is an excellent maker, but you can buy better knives cheaper by US makers IMO. But it's your money, so spend it where you wish and more power to you.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I presume it is euros

Of course Euros

Nec Timor Nec Temeritas

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Shop U.S. salute

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote