The Accurate Reloading Forums
Knifemaker !

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5021043/m/483102576

20 May 2007, 18:50
mboga biga bwana
Knifemaker !
After a really long search i found this www.gobec.at Knifemaker and i am really impressed of his work. I think i have to buy one or two...

Nec Timor Nec Temeritas
20 May 2007, 18:57
Wink
I find the stainless damascus barrel for rifles interesting as well. That would be an interesting touch on a custom rifle. The knives are definitely high end prices too.

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.
21 May 2007, 02:22
mboga biga bwana
Compare to other cheap american Knifemaker this are really bargains....

Nec Timor Nec Temeritas
22 May 2007, 02:09
pichon1
Well worth a visit to that site.The knives shown are definately the most beautiful I have seen.What currency is he quoting in?I presume it is euros.
22 May 2007, 06:43
gixxer
The special hunter is 1450 WHAT??I like the front and rear guard with the stag, but if that is euros, that equates to MORE U.S. $$$
22 May 2007, 06:55
Gatogordo
Some beautiful scrimshaw and I'm sure he is an excellent maker, but you can buy better knives cheaper by US makers IMO. But it's your money, so spend it where you wish and more power to you.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.
23 May 2007, 01:53
mboga biga bwana
quote:
I presume it is euros

Of course Euros

Nec Timor Nec Temeritas
25 May 2007, 07:34
billinthewild
Shop U.S. salute

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt