New
Find
Notify
Tools

Indian rosewood slabs on sale.......
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
This company has all their wood slabs on sale this weekend for 10% off, plus free shipping. There are several Indian rosewood slabs that are quite reasonable and look to me like they would cut up into many knife or pistol grip slabs which would make the cost per set very reasonable. I have nothing to do with this company, this is posted for info purposes only.

http://www.woodslabs.com/c-356...wood-wood-slabs.aspx

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Nice wood! tu2

one of us
posted Hide Post
Well, I finally broke down and ordered on Memorial day evening, one sla, about $75 with discount, and it turned out it had been sold in store. Owner was very nice about it and offered my my pick of several slabs that cost nearly twice as much for no additional charge. But, since I was looking for interesting grain flow, and most of them didn't have enough of it to suit me, I just passed. But the owner really went out of his way to try to make me happy. I'm not unhappy, stuff happens, and he did his best to make it right. I'd recommend this site.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote