New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cool knife from a fellow Texan.......
 Login/Join

one of us
posted

As most of you know, I'm not big on posting pics and this is the sellers sale thread pic, but I thought this was too neat looking to pass up. 154CM at 62r. Maker is Trey Preslar from Odessa, Tx. He has at least one of these left, same style, with a black motherboard.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Buglemintoday
posted Hide Post
Very nice knife! And from a local as well. Do they have a website?

"Let me start off with two words: Made in America"

Posts: 3315 | Location: Permian Basin | Registered: 16 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Apparently not, but here is a link to the sales thread where I bought knife. You can email him from the address on there if you have any questions.

http://www.bladeforums.com/for...-of-the-Nerds-Part-3

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

one of us
posted Hide Post
He seems to have a sense of humor. Along with knife, he sent me a business card with particulars of knife on it with a band-aid stapled to it. Smiler

He also offers free lifetime sharpening services with the knife.

xxxxxxxxxx

One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
My Brother in law is a computer dork, I might get him one.

He is having a hard time with his daughter dating boys that are in their 20's. She is 15.

Might be supplying the murder weapon.

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of richj
posted Hide Post
I like it. Beretta/Seki did that a long while ago with a liner lock.

Posts: 6384 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
“The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.”

xxxxxxxxxx

one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
I picked up one of his from the first Revenge of the Nerds sale he had (at least I think it was the first -- BladeForums is down right now for a software upgrade). It's around here somewhere...

Pretty cool. No tritium vials in mine though.

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of richj
posted Hide Post
you're a baaad man

One of Us
Picture of richj
posted Hide Post

One of Us
Picture of Ghubert
posted Hide Post
Very geek cool! Cool

Posts: 11731 | Location: London, UK | Registered: 02 September 2007Reply With Quote