New
Find
Notify
Tools

Knives for Sale
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I don’t know much about these two knives. (1) Jukes Coulson & Co Non XXL camp knife. Great shape with no rust or putting I can see., (2) Puma-Sea-Hunter in excellent condition with sheath. Anybody interested? All fair offers entertained. Don’t really know what they are worth. Thanks, Mike

FourTails

Posts: 914 | Location: USA | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Everything that I have seen listed on auction sites with the Jukes Coulson and Co. name goes for thousands of dollars.

Even rusty blades with no handles go for $1,500 - $2,000. Rusty knives with handles go for $6,000 and up.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12501 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the information. Gives me an idea what I have. Any reasonable offer on either knife? Only pictures I have are on my phone and I don’t know how to post them. Sorry. Mike

FourTails

one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
A search for sales using duckduckgo.com (unlike google it does not track what you are doing) finds a few "prices" thrown about!

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

Posts: 4223 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I’ll try it. Thank you for the help. Mike

FourTails