New
Find
Notify
Tools

Timberline knives?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Are Timberline knives still around? Are they still located in Mancos, Colorado? I tried finding their site and no luck. Thanks

Never trust a man who has nothing above the daily barter.

Posts: 376 | Location: Farmington, NM - USA | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JefferyDenmark
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2293 | Location: The Kingdom of Denmark | Registered: 13 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the input - are they made in Colorado still or NY? Thanks

Posts: 376 | Location: Farmington, NM - USA | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
No longer made in Colorado, one of the three partners got killed in a hunting accident and the company broke up. One of the partners does still make the same style knives though. Search the internet and you will probably find him. I can't remember his name at the moment. I'll get back to you with it.

NRA life member.

Posts: 3 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JefferyDenmark
posted Hide Post
The Maker is Bill Sanders and he makes knives like the old Timberline custom survival knives.

Cheers,

André

Always always use enough... GUN & KNIFE

Posts: 2293 | Location: The Kingdom of Denmark | Registered: 13 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the infomation, I found a link to his site: http://www.billsandershandmadeknives.com/