THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM KNIVES AND KNIFE MAKING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Knives and Knife Making    2 nice small Arno Bernard knives on sale......

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2 nice small Arno Bernard knives on sale......
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
.....at Arizona Custom Knives. Both of these have warthog handles, one has 2 1/4 and one has 2 3/8 blade (the one I like the best). Both are marked down from $195 to $135, which makes them a very good deal. I have no interest in Arizona Custom Knives or these knives, just posting for AR members who might be interested in this South African maker's knives. If someone wants one, I suggest you act quickly, at these prices I don't think they will last long.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
Now that be a nice pair of "peckers!"

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote