For Juanpozzi South African knives
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
?

one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
Very nice -- did you have any CITES issues getting one over from SA with the ivory?

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Alf thanks again you information is always the best ,besides that i never forget that you served in a recon unit as a medic ,Mr Du Toit is the famous close combat instructor ,thank you my friend.Juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
Very nice Alf! thumb thumb

Doug Humbarger
NRA Life member
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club 72'73.
Yankee Station

Try to look unimportant. Your enemy might be low on ammo.

Posts: 8342 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
?

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Excuse me ,here we call medics to mds ,yes i remeber that i served as a md in a scout unit later made my surgery residence at air force ,and now i joined the reserve marine infantry .Ok colleague the knife is the best of the best design and art ,ill like you visit my hospital some day it will be very interesting we can visit SF units too .Juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
Oustanding !!! thumb

------------------------------------------

Μολὼν λάβε
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.

Posts: 1325 | Registered: 08 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Alf you must come to visit me we can hunt and operate some patients .Juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA