THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM KNIVES AND KNIFE MAKING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Knives and Knife Making    The new Buck "Alpha Hunter" series of knives WOW!!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The new Buck "Alpha Hunter" series of knives WOW!!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Has anyone else bought or gave a good going over and or evaluation of Bucks new line of fixed blade and folding knives known as the "Alpha Hunter" series?

I got the folding Alpha Hunter for X-Mass and after I unwraped it, I said to myself I wish you would have asked me first as I am no fan of folding knived and never was vary partial to Buck knives.

That was, untill I tested its edge on my wrist hairs.
HOLY SH*T Im here to tell you this is one scarry sharp knife!!!!. The hairs litterally flew off my wrist with next to zero effort. Im not kidding when I say if you had a mind to one could shave with this knife.

I then went to my local Gander Mountain to take the fixed bladed Alpha Hunter and Mini Alpha Hunter for a test shave and thay were both even sharper than my folding Alpha Hunter.

FWIW, my folding Alpha Hunter is made out of 420HC, and the fixed blade Alpha and Mini Alpha are made out of ATS-34. Without a doubt I will be buying both in the near future.

If anyone has anythig worth adding about these knives I would value the input and thank you for your time to do so.

Regards, Art.

Posts: 41 | Location: Whiting IN | Registered: 26 October 2003Reply With Quote