THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM KNIVES AND KNIFE MAKING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Knives and Knife Making    BCK Custom Knives..Many New Models and AR Member Discount

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BCK Custom Knives..Many New Models and AR Member Discount
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted
Have over 50 Designs listed and about 20 more coming...15% off for AR members and Free Shipping...Also can make your design and specs in less than 30 days to you! This is one of many ..Mountain Man Series.."Jeremiah Johnson" 12" D2 Blade..Crown Stag..Brass Guard and Knife Catcher! My Favorite! I have a TACTICAL line and also Large Custom Folders...Plus soon a Smaller line of Loveless Style Skinner's for under $175! All Super Custom

"That's not a knife..THIS is a KNIFE" !

Posts: 6572 | Location: NEW ORLEANS / CAJUN COUNTRY!!! | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Tom:

I noticed a bunch of BCK knives on ebay. Great designs and style in many of them.

Are you making them yourself? If so, are you heat treating them and, if so or if you're sending them out, to what Rc?

Keep up the good work.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted Hide Post
Thanks! Yes that is another way of getting the word out...Doing Gun and Knife Shows too...I teamed up with a friend and yes they are done in house..58-60 Rockwell...Keep a eye on the site...Got many more designs and sizes coming real soon! ; )
dancing

Posts: 6572 | Location: NEW ORLEANS / CAJUN COUNTRY!!! | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice! I sure like the "Joe Pro Custom Skinners" and the "War Hog", good luck!

Posts: 98 | Location: N.MI to NE,IN | Registered: 02 February 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted Hide Post
Make Great Gifts! fishing

One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted Hide Post
MEET "BoarZilla" in the classifieds ..