Notify
Tools

Juan Pozzi
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of JefferyDenmark
posted
Tribute to Juan Pozzi

This is a shirt I had made for Juan Pozzi.
It is a tribute for his contribution to these forums with his great practical knowledge on hunting wild boars with knife.
The Patches on the shirt are symbolic for some of Juan's skills.

PS I hope that the damage the fire is causing to your property is kept to a minimum.

Cheers,

André

Always always use enough... GUN & KNIFE

Posts: 2293 | Location: The Kingdom of Denmark | Registered: 13 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You should have a picture of a boar on the shirt !!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Mete

You are right.
How about this one?

Cheers,

André

Posts: 2293 | Location: The Kingdom of Denmark | Registered: 13 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
Very nice but the patches are all so fresh and clean! It needs some time in the brush to get worn in so it will look right.

Nice work.

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Charles_Helm:
Very nice but the patches are all so fresh and clean! It needs some time in the brush to get worn in so it will look right.

Nice work.

I am sure Juan will take care of that Big Grin

Cheers,

André

one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JefferyDenmark:

I am sure Juan will take care of that Big Grin

Cheers,

André

No doubt! animal

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
This is a great surprise i can only said thank you jaeger and we will soon be killing close and personal .Juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Jaeger billinthewild finally killed his boar with knife he is very,very exited about knife hunting and he hunted all over the world including lion with Danie vaanGraan the Jeff Cooper ph .Juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
Juan, my father-in-law was here over the weekend, taking a little vacation from his campo in the South (although he misses the old ranch in Totoral) and I told him about you and we looked at this thread together. I must definitely visit you soon. André has done a great job on your new uniform.

André, which shirt did you start with?

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
SERIOUS work mr jeffery... Wink

DRSS: HQ Scandinavia. Chapters in Sweden & Norway

Posts: 2805 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 09 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
The knife I used with Juan was my Muela bowie. It is now a treasure...... cheers

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Jaegers Bill did a wonderful job at nigth with knife ,wait the history .Then we have been in a dangerous situation in with another boars but ill let Bill tell the history ,Andre bill is an international hunter with experience in all the world and became addicted to knife hunting he said it was the most exiting hunt he ever did and he even hunted lions with Danie Vaan Graan of Egoyameni safaris the PH of Jeff Cooper.Juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
posted Hide Post
Bill and Juan

I look forward to the story Big Grin

Cheers,

André

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JefferyDenmark:
Bill and Juan
I look forward to the story Big Grin
Cheers,

André

Andre
I posted the story on the Hogs, Wild Boars, warthogs, site.....

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote