THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM KNIVES AND KNIFE MAKING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Knives and Knife Making    Damascus camp knife with color case hardening

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Damascus camp knife with color case hardening
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
This is a camp knife. The mountings is color case hardened frame with 24kt gold inlay. The handle is fossil Walrus ivory with a fire starter hole on the off side. The Damascus blade is 12 1/4 inch long. The parts are just slid together, I still have to put the internal pins in so it all fits back right, then bond it all together then put the handle bolts in then engrave them. Hope you like it.

Keep the Pointy end away from you
www.jerryfisk.com

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Very nice! tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Man Jerry, I sure am glad you decided to start posting some of your wonderful work. I now go to this forum first just to check out your work. Thank you.

The only easy day is yesterday!

Posts: 2757 | Location: Northern Minnesota | Registered: 22 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of lost okie
posted Hide Post
I like it! Nice ivory; and them gold squiggles don't hurt.
M

Posts: 350 | Location: oklahoma | Registered: 01 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not only is this a true work of art that is perfect to my eyes, you also take the time to tell us of the Pointy end.

Posts: 1066 | Location: Mentone, Alabama | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With Quote