Notify
Tools

Knife Collection for Sale
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of H&C Collectors
posted
Attention all knife collectors,

We would like to let everyone know that our father passed away on Oct 19, RIP Dad. We would like to thank his friends and associates and anyone and everyone who may have interacted with on the any forums, he was a great man and enjoyed his gun and knife collecting. We have finished settling his estate and in the process of inventorying his collections. Our Dad’s knife and Gun collections are extensive including most custom knife makers like W.C. Davis, GenO Dennings, Wayne Clay, Ted Dowell, Bark River, Lile etc. Guns he collected included Colt SAAs, Savage 99s, Winchester Lever actions 92s and 94s, manlichers and S&Ws repeaters.

We hate to see things go, but he was a knife maker and gun smith himself, we have many parts and accessories also. He has given us plenty of knives to last a lifetime. We are not collectors and could not appreciate these knives and guns as much as most of you will. With that said, we will be parting with most of these knives and guns on different venues and will try to list as many as we can with pics on the forum. Our Dad researched and kept excellent records of all knives purchased and sold online, he labeled each knife and sheath. The knives were stored in zipped pouches and the sheaths separately. Most (90%) of the knives are new and unused but are labeled likewise with Maker, type, scale identity, blade material etc. and their values.

Please let us know if you have an interest in any makers or just ask a question. We thank you for being his friend, associate, and your time in reading this. We hope you will find something you like and don’t hesitate to ask us if we have a certain maker or type. Please don't hesitate to send us messages to his acct and be patient on our responses, we both work and will check it daily.

Thanks again to all,

Hugh and Chris
H and C Collectors

Posts: 30 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 21 December 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good evening! I am sorry to hear of your fathers passing. I would be interested in know about the Colt SAA guns that you will be selling from your fathers collection. You can email me at rbrb10238 at gmail dot com if you want to share this information.

Thank you,

Robb

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hthank you for your interest my brother will be emailing you soon, thanks
Chris

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Robb.. emailed you a list. Thanks for your patience.
Hugh