Find
Notify
Tools

Honey with spaghetti sauce??
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Honeycutt that is!

Luv makin' spaghetti sauce from scratch. Sometimes will cut up chicken thighs.
Sunday I decided to use Sweet Italian Sausage for meat balls.

I know these are not Santoku kitchen knives, but any excuse to use some of my knives suits me.

when it comes to playing with sharp pointy objects.........

some boy's never grow up!

ya!

GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
I usually roast the tomatos, garlic and onions in the oven. Then run them through the blender. Best sauce I know of.

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Lately I have been enjoying superb spaghetti.I have been eating corn spaghetti and garden tomato sauce.I omit dry cheese as it is too good with it.If I had some properly prepared game meat with which to use as meat balls it would be even better.

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If I was a chef at a safari camp I might make a spaghetti meal with garden picked tomatoes and cape buff meat balls.I am sure the clients would OD on them.Oh I forgot,I would serve them along with a red wine from the Mediterranean.

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The pins look a lot like the pins I made for my knife.

Posts: 985 | Location: Southern Idaho | Registered: 24 March 2002Reply With Quote