Find
Notify
Tools

Cold Steel Trailmaster knife
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted
I have posted a WTB for a Cold Steel Trailmaster sheath, in either leather or cordura, in the classified section. If anybody has a lead on one please let me know.

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
Or maybe someone who knows how to make one would be interested in an order?

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
There are better forums for that , www.bladeforums.com , www.knifenetwork.com, Which have sheath makers here and also Europe. There are also tutorials on those forums if you want to make it yourself.There is a German knife forum ,don't remember the name .

One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
mete, thanks for the leads, but I think a generous AR member has found what I was originally looking for. As far as doing it yourself is concerned, I think I should let someone who has some skill devote his time to it and let me pay for for their talent and time. In other words, I'm sure I wouldn't be nearly as good as someone with a little talent.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
wink,,, if you have not found a trailmaster bowie I have severalused but in good condition,,,,cliff,,,,Cliftonls1234@yahoo.com

Posts: 104 | Location: south of san antonio | Registered: 03 July 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Keystone what do you have and at what prices I might be interisted

Posts: 19314 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
have one older -w- leather sheath, one with newer nylon sheath,, both knives have been sharpened but not abused,,,60.00 you pick... Had to have them and they dont fit my style,,,khh

Posts: 104 | Location: south of san antonio | Registered: 03 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well this is several months too late for you, but you could have called Cold Steel at 800-255-4716 and ordered a scabbard.

The Cordura Nylon Scabbard is part number SC16 and the factory price is $30.00 plus $8.50 S&H.

Maybe next time.

One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
Slamfire, I in fact did call Cold Steel, several times. I usually left a month or two between calls. They always promised a ship coming in, in about a month. In the end an AR member located one for me.