The Accurate Reloading Forums
Cold Steel Trailmaster knife

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5021043/m/245106867

27 November 2007, 20:57
Wink
Cold Steel Trailmaster knife
I have posted a WTB for a Cold Steel Trailmaster sheath, in either leather or cordura, in the classified section. If anybody has a lead on one please let me know.

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.
27 November 2007, 21:32
Wink
Or maybe someone who knows how to make one would be interested in an order?

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.
27 November 2007, 23:31
mete
There are better forums for that , www.bladeforums.com , www.knifenetwork.com, Which have sheath makers here and also Europe. There are also tutorials on those forums if you want to make it yourself.There is a German knife forum ,don't remember the name .
28 November 2007, 03:09
Wink
mete, thanks for the leads, but I think a generous AR member has found what I was originally looking for. As far as doing it yourself is concerned, I think I should let someone who has some skill devote his time to it and let me pay for for their talent and time. In other words, I'm sure I wouldn't be nearly as good as someone with a little talent.

11 January 2008, 20:49
keystone hog hunter
wink,,, if you have not found a trailmaster bowie I have severalused but in good condition,,,,cliff,,,,Cliftonls1234@yahoo.com
12 January 2008, 06:17
p dog shooter
Keystone what do you have and at what prices I might be interisted
18 January 2008, 21:30
keystone hog hunter
have one older -w- leather sheath, one with newer nylon sheath,, both knives have been sharpened but not abused,,,60.00 you pick... Had to have them and they dont fit my style,,,khh
03 May 2008, 22:56
SlamFire
Well this is several months too late for you, but you could have called Cold Steel at 800-255-4716 and ordered a scabbard.

The Cordura Nylon Scabbard is part number SC16 and the factory price is $30.00 plus $8.50 S&H.

Maybe next time.
25 May 2008, 20:36
Wink
Slamfire, I in fact did call Cold Steel, several times. I usually left a month or two between calls. They always promised a ship coming in, in about a month. In the end an AR member located one for me.