Twas 19 Days before Christmas!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Or there abouts!

Charles May, Bladie May!

ya!

GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
How do you even keep up with all of them?
Got a favorite or two?

Posts: 4225 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
tu2

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Very nice Dub.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TCLouis:
How do you even keep up with all of them?
Got a favorite or two?

Let's see, I do believe it should be about 18 days before Christmas. So with that in mind.

This was without a doubt my fav-o-rite knife of all time!

Boker Top Lock, converted to Auto. Carried it nigh on 12 or 13 years before, like Janis sings about Bobby McGee, I let it slip away!

Bet I opened nigh 3,000 bottles of Negra Modelo with that knife, among other tasks!

Back in 2003, Autos were illegal to carry in Texas. How I came to own it.........

ya!

GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
GDW,I have the same model myself. Son bought it for my birthday years ago. A great automatic.BTW, a hand held staple gun held in reverse makes a great church key. For our younger set here,the term church key was in reference to a can opener to open beer cans or bottles.?Believe it or not,we used to live in a world that had no zip tops on cans of beer,or anything else.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote