THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM KNIVES AND KNIFE MAKING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Knives and Knife Making    A couple Mean Custom's Santa Bought Me!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A couple Mean Custom's Santa Bought Me!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted
Mike Carter 9" Bowie "Grizz" w/Sheeps Horn Handles..and a Kyle Gahagan 10" "Deathwind"

"That's not a knife..THIS is a KNIFE" !

Posts: 6572 | Location: NEW ORLEANS / CAJUN COUNTRY!!! | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
There is only one proper place for such knives; between the ribs on a wild boar. knife

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Trouthunter
posted Hide Post
I apologize if this comes off sounding rude, but those are two of the ugliest knives I've ever seen.

Hopefully you approve of the style and lines and that you'll enjoy them for years to come.

Posts: 75 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: 12 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Trouthunter:
I apologize if this comes off sounding rude, but those are two of the ugliest knives I've ever seen.

Hopefully you approve of the style and lines and that you'll enjoy them for years to come.

Knives are a bit like women..........

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I like the handle on the first one....but they are Fugly otherwise. But then to each their own!

cheers

one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:

quote:
origenally posted bycalgarychef1:
I like the handle on the first one....but they are Fugly otherwise. But then to each their own!

cheers

quote:
origenally posted by John Frederick:

yuck.............and some women are nearly as ugly as those two knives, but thankfully more usfull! Big Grin

........ jumping

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MacD37:
quote:

quote:
origenally posted bycalgarychef1:

cheers

quote:
origenally posted by John Frederick:

yuck.............and some women are nearly as ugly as those two knives, but thankfully more usfull! Big Grin

........ jumping

Well, it just depends. Those knives can be used to f**k somebody up and women can be used to up somebody f**k. Wink

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I guess if one likes meat cleavers for bowie knifes.

Posts: 19361 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cane Rat
posted Hide Post
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and while these don't appeal to my tastes there is some serious craftsmanship involved in the making of these knives.

Thanks for posting!

Posts: 2767 | Location: The Peach State | Registered: 03 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If Santa brought those two ugly fuckers to me for Christmas, Santa would get shot next year. Mad

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimmyd264:
If Santa brought those two ugly fuckers to me for Christmas, Santa would get shot next year. Mad

Since you're so damn critical, why don't you show us pictures of the custom knives you've had made?

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote