Find
Notify
Tools

Capstick African by Damascus USA
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted
Anybody own one of these knives? I decided to buy one, sight unseen, because I have always wanted a damascus blade and the connection with PHC was too hard to pass up. What is the conventional wisdom on Damascus USA products in general?

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
One Of Us
Picture of KWard
posted Hide Post
Can you post a picture of it. I remeber reading some good write ups about the knife somewhere. If I can remeber where and find the article I will post it.

Posts: 318 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 31 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
I have ordered the knife, which has been shipped I understand, but haven't seen it yet. Since I it's being shipped to an address is the USA (I will be there in two months) I will see if I can get someone to take a picture or two.

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KWard:
Can you post a picture of it.

From this page (should be the one on the bottom):

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote