THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM KNIVES AND KNIFE MAKING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Knives and Knife Making    Puma 10" High Carbon Original Bowie 6356

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Puma 10" High Carbon Original Bowie 6356
 Login/Join

posted
I just bought a Puma Original bowie. This is not the usual Puma bowie, but rather has jacaranda wood scales and a 10" High Carbon Steel blade. The model number is 6356.
Its in a wooden box and appears unused.

Has anyone seen this particular bowie? i mean ive seen the stag handled 6" and 8" models but not one like this one.

Any idea of its worth?

Thanks

Posts: 69 | Location: Sydney | Registered: 14 March 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
Could you post a photo?

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post

One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
A new Puma Bowie, with the stag horn handle, sells for about $250 in France. I don't know how much your model would sell for.

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
the puma bowie # 116396 sells for $69.95 on sportsmanguide.com and it has stag handles.

no idea of what a wooden handle bowie sells for.

TOMO577
DOUBLE RIFLE SHOOTERS SOCIETY

Posts: 1144 | Location: west of erie, pa | Registered: 15 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flatshooter:
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger2/4258/4222/1600/web%20site000.jpg
Here is a link to one just like it i found.

The Puma Knife Man, where you borrowed that picture, has a $325 price tag on it.

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Yes i know Puma knife man has one for $325, or rather had one....i found that pic after i bought mine.

one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flatshooter:
Yes i know Puma knife man has one for $325, or rather had one....i found that pic after i bought mine.

You asked if anyone had any idea what it is worth, right?

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote