THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM KNIVES AND KNIFE MAKING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Knives and Knife Making    Juan Pozzi with Argentinian Kali expert

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Juan Pozzi with Argentinian Kali expert
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of JefferyDenmark
posted
Gentlemen

I am posting these pictures on behalf of Juan Pozzi (top picture).
The Argentinian Kali master is also posing with Emin Boztepe WT Sifu and Escrima master. He is the man when it comes to fighting. For him to pose in a picture and have his arm around a fighter is an hounor.
For more information on Emin Boztepe:

http://www.ebmas.net/europa/wt-sifuemin.htm

Cheers,

André

Always always use enough... GUN & KNIFE

Posts: 2293 | Location: The Kingdom of Denmark | Registered: 13 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Thank you Andre ,i just return from hunting ducks ,and filmed the hunt with some american hunters and its nice to see this .This is Dario Astudillo a Kali expert and SF trainer im learning from him ,because previously my knife combat ratining drivated from kobudo ,im a black belt in karate,and military combat knife Kali is totally different concept ,grip an stance i like it a lot ,the first time i was exposed to it was while pig sticking with Andre a great warrior and trainer himself .I recommend www.sayoc.com too if you want to know a bi more about kali concepts.Juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote