New
Find
Notify
Tools

switchblades
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Ok first of all I know they're illegal to have in many places. Now with that out of the way who makes the best Italian style switchblade? I've looked at a couple of makers in Italy and their product looks ok at best, have I missed a good "under marketed" maker?

one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey Chef;

Your package arrived today. Double thanks for the pic of Frankie. Assume you didn't get hung up between airports. dancing Last switchblade I bought, was on the streets of Nogales. Very high quality item. Big Grin

Happy New Year and all the best.

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of richj
posted Hide Post
under marketed" maker? No way.

These are by Paul Panak. My Ebony & Ivory

Posts: 6361 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Those are some nice knives! I checked out the makers website and I'm beyond impressed.

thanks

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grizzly Adams:
Hey Chef;

Your package arrived today. Double thanks for the pic of Frankie. Assume you didn't get hung up between airports. dancing Last switchblade I bought, was on the streets of Nogales. Very high quality item. Big Grin
Happy New Year and all the best.
Grizz

Nogales? Nowadays if you walk a back alley of Nogales you might get one for free.... knife

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote