Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of stradling
posted
I am looking for a source of bullets

buffalo arms is all out and in backorder mode

anyone know where i can get the 192 gn .365 bullets or any realistic substitute

thanks

Anyway it matters not, because my experience always has been that of---- a loss of snot and enamel on both sides of the 458 Win----

Posts: 1016 | Location: SLC Utah  | Registered: 13 February 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bpesteve
posted Hide Post
I have 50 cast 200 gr .365" bullets that I'd be happy to send you just for the postage.

Have you slugged the bore of your 9,3x72R? Most of the many I have slugged measure closer to .360" than anything larger and I've had great luck with the various 200 gr jacketed RN bullets made for the .35 Remington and a moderate charge of IMR 3031.

Posts: 967 | Location: paradise with an ocean view | Registered: 09 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of stradling
posted Hide Post
thank you that is very generous

what i am looking for is a .365 soft lead bullet

I have 2 loads

yes the 9.3 x 72R

and the other is the 360 2 1/4 express micro or mini

the second one is better loaded with 125=150 grains soft lead in the .365 size

so if you make lead bullets and will cast me some i will buy them at a price pm me

Anyway it matters not, because my experience always has been that of---- a loss of snot and enamel on both sides of the 458 Win----

Posts: 1016 | Location: SLC Utah  | Registered: 13 February 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bpesteve
posted Hide Post
Sorry, I've been under the weather for a week. PM sent at last

Posts: 967 | Location: paradise with an ocean view | Registered: 09 April 2002Reply With Quote