THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM HORSE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Horse    Better keep that ivermectin handy
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Better keep that ivermectin handy
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
In case you get CV 19. Wink

https://www.deccanherald.com/s...ls-study-821458.html

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1577 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I hadn't heard that. It'll be interesting if it works. It's always quicker to get an existing drug approved for an alternate therapy, then developing and proving safety for something brand new.

We just dosed our herd with Panacur this month, Ivermectin is on the rotation for May/June

Posts: 472 | Location: Denton, Texas | Registered: 18 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gsganzer:
I hadn't heard that. It'll be interesting if it works. It's always quicker to get an existing drug approved for an alternate therapy, then developing and proving safety for something brand new.

We just dosed our herd with Panacur this month, Ivermectin is on the rotation for May/June

I’m in trouble then. I’m so sensitive to Ivomec that I have to wear rubber gloves when we worm our cows. Just a little bit on my hands makes me sick.

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
I've heard that some of the local farm supply stores are pulling it off the shelves now.

~Ann

Posts: 19127 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote