Find
Notify
Tools

Boycotting Cinch
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Will
posted
I'm ashamed to admit I strayed off the ranch a couple times because the old lady likes the looks of Cinch slim jeans better than Wranglers.

But not again. Cinch/Miller Brothers big corporate is on the road to ruin Rod Patrick boots and doesn't guarantee their stuff. And now they're pimping garth brooks, who was too "good" to go to the inauguration. He shoulda stayed retired.

And Wrangler, without question, guarantees their clothes.

I apologize to Wrangler. Maybe they'll bring back manufacturing from Mexico.

-------------------------------
Will Stewart / Once you've been amongst them, there is no such thing as too much gun.
---------------------------------------
and, God Bless John Wayne.

NRA Benefactor Member, GOA, N.A.G.R.

"Elephant and Elephant Guns" $99 shipped
“Hunting Africa's Dangerous Game" $20 shipped.

red.dirt.elephant@gmail.com

Hoping to wind up where elephant hunters go.

Posts: 19304 | Location: Ocala Flats | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
Cinch jeans are like a cheap motel, they have no ball room.

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I wear Chinches and Wranglers, like them both and most everyone I know wears them?? Hey Billie boy maybe your just getting old and need some bib overalls!! jumping Be sure and send my your chinks.. tu2

BWW,
No ball room, their cowboy pants! designed to keep those jewels tucked up in your belley so ya don't squash'em in yer saddle!! homer

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41820 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i'm just too damn cheap for Cinch

wranglers have been doing fine by me for riding, also some arizona and the tractor supply brand jeans

Posts: 178 | Location: upstate NY | Registered: 14 July 2015Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Wills getting closer and closer to naked!! gonna end up leaving this old world just like he came into it, bareheaded, naked and no boots..I want to be there when they bury him at the local Baptist church..yeehaw! rotflmo gimme a drink..He is one of a kind and a good'un at that!!

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41820 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote