THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM HORSE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Horse    Mules and the School Kids
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mules and the School Kids
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Will
posted
Each day the mules walk down to the fence and stare patiently at the bus stop down on the corner, expecting any minute for the kids to start being dropped off after school

But today they again stand patiently but minute by minute look more forlorn not knowing there will be no buses.

Will they be at the fence an hour early or an hour late come Monday afternoon? I could never get daylight savings time straight!

-------------------------------
Will Stewart / Once you've been amongst them, there is no such thing as too much gun.
---------------------------------------
and, God Bless John Wayne.

NRA Benefactor Member, GOA, N.A.G.R.

"Elephant and Elephant Guns" $99 shipped
“Hunting Africa's Dangerous Game" $20 shipped.

red.dirt.elephant@gmail.com

Hoping to wind up where elephant hunters go.

Posts: 19294 | Location: Ocala Flats | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The buses will be there an hour later according to the sun.

The mules will figure it out.

LOL

BH63

Hunting buff is better than sex!

Posts: 2205 | Registered: 29 December 2015Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mules are not inclined to be pasture pets nor do they care about pleasing the kids, or what time it is, they only want the suger, and Bill don't let my reply be a declaration of war!!I know how you love those flop eared SOBS jumping

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41763 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote