THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM HORSE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Horse    Ride me back home.......enjoy
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ride me back home.......enjoy
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I liked it..I like Willies music, always have.

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41833 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good subject also.

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was telling a friend of mine how much I love my old brown gelding when he said that that horse didn't love me as much as I love him.
I wish I had been quick witted enough to say that he doesn't have to love me, just trust me, that's all I ask of him.

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
People that have fear of horses, don't like them, don't understand them, and don't need to be around them,that's the bottom line.

If someone thinks a horse doesn't like a kind owner is just full of prunes or whatever..Horses like dogs attach themselves to kind people, and will show it..

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41833 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Just back from Cuba. Horses basically keep the country running. Poor mistreated beast, can't blame them for being universally miserable. Friend's girlfriend went to pet one, just about had her fingers removed.

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting! I have never seen this and I really enjoyed it.

Posts: 551 | Location: utah | Registered: 17 December 2007Reply With Quote