THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIG BORE FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Big Bores    Blaser Haters Club Meeting
Page 1 2 

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Blaser Haters Club Meeting Login/Join

one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen, outside of being about the ugliest fire arm ever made, I believe it is about the only bolt action type that has a chance of beating a very good double rifle shooter, for time and accuracy, firing 4 shots, all on target!
However I wouldn't be seen in public uncasing one at the range!
…………….........…...…….. barf old

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I believe it is about the only bolt action type that has a chance of beating a very good double rifle shooter, for time and accuracy, firing 4 shots, all on target!

Mac, are you sure? Todd competed with his trusty double against a Gattling Gun for the fastest to 100 shots....and won!!!!! :-)

Posts: 20076 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Biebs:
quote:
I believe it is about the only bolt action type that has a chance of beating a very good double rifle shooter, for time and accuracy, firing 4 shots, all on target!

Mac, are you sure? Todd competed with his trusty double against a Gattling Gun for the fastest to 100 shots....and won!!!!! :-)

Well I'm not that fast! Todd is about the fastest double rifle shooter around! I would bet he could beat a Gatling gun with a single barreled flintlock!
......…………...…………………... lol old

DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Saeed, did we catch you on a break between Mark Sullivan DVDs? :-)

Funny you mentioned him.

Even more of a fake than Blaser!

For all I know Blaser are legally made, despite the fact they have as much to do with rifles as Mark Sullivan to be professional hunter! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66768 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MacD37:
quote:
quote:

Well I'm not that fast! Todd is about the fastest double rifle shooter around! I would bet he could beat a Gatling gun with a single barreled flintlock!

Video to be posted shortly.

Cool

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Todd, make sure to use Slo-Mo....your hands are just a blur at normal speed :-)

Posts: 20076 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Just call me The Waco Kid!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVhCNgct9JQ

one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Todd Williams:
quote:
Originally posted by MacD37:
quote:
quote:

Cool

My money is on Todd! Who is going to shoot the gattling? Todd what caliber is that flintlock? clap old

DRSS Charter member

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

You mean wack-off kid?...extreme hand speed due to years of self-gratification? :-)

One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

You mean wack-off kid?...extreme hand speed due to years of self-gratification? :-)

That would be Mike.

Cool

One of Us
posted Hide Post
True that.....you've got me there :-)

One of Us
Picture of Bill73
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

OH HO HO HO,DAMN I just spilled the coffee.

DRSS

Posts: 2277 | Location: MI | Registered: 20 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bal, fastest hands in the South! :-)

one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Todd Williams:
quote:
quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVhCNgct9JQ

That's some kinda shooten Waco! tu2 BOOM lol

DRSS Charter member

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
That's some kinda shooten Waco!

Shooting what? :-)

one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
That's some kinda shooten Waco!

Shooting what? :-)

……………………... jumping tu2

DRSS Charter member

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

one of us
posted Hide Post
The good thing for we Blaser owners is that Merkel and Browning have both built straight pull rifles now that make the R93 and R8 look positively beautiful. Finally gives us someone that we take the piss out of. Most of the turnbolt lovers aren’t smart enough to understand our jokes unfortunately. fishing

The hunting imperative was part of every man's soul; some denied or suppressed it, others diverted it into less blatantly violent avenues of expression, wielding clubs on the golf course or racquets on the court, substituting a little white ball for the prey of flesh and blood.
Wilbur Smith

Posts: 916 | Location: L.H. side of downunder | Registered: 07 November 2004Reply With Quote