THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIG BORE FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Big Bores    Blaser Haters Club Meeting
Page 1 2 

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Blaser Haters Club Meeting Login/Join

One of Us
posted
At Todd's house this weekend. Here's the guest speaker :-)

how to fix hp laptop keyboard problems

Posts: 20076 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
Ya'll come!

We'll have extra diesel powered generators running round the clock for ya'll to charge up your Tesla Trucks.

clap

one of us
posted Hide Post
yuck yuck

Posts: 28032 | Location: KY | Registered: 09 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
count me in - who is bringing the booze

Posts: 13439 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Todd Williams:
Ya'll come!

We'll have extra diesel powered generators running round the clock for ya'll to charge up your Tesla Trucks.

clap

Big Grin

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27590 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would be there but I am worried Todd will be fondling his Rosie O'Donnell - the world’s ugliest rifle dancing

No making fun of Tesla - the Tesla pickup will smoke Todd viper in a few years Big Grin

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You'll need a bigger venue.

Posts: 367 | Location: South east Georgia | Registered: 16 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Calshtr:
You'll need a bigger venue.

Yup maybe do it at the ar room at dsc.

Or maybe combine the blaser haters group and the much famed $tslaq twitter group of Tesla short sellers and do it at soup kitchen Big Grin

https://m.youtube.com/watch?fe...utu.be&v=AbxBCCNi24A

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Colbert should be the guest speaker
at the Blaser Lovers' Convention.
He is a turd.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RIP:
Colbert should be the guest speaker
at the Blaser Lovers' Convention.
He is a turd.

Please no celebrities at the blaser lovers conventions. The mighty blaser is the celebrity Big Grin

And don’t worry RIP blaser will keep offending you buy offering a 458 Lott and not a 458 win in the might r8 platform and also insure you can’t shoot a 458 win in the 458 Lott r8 barrel. Big Grin

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Of course, I'll be the Bouncer

Posts: 20076 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Biebs:
Of course, I'll be the Bouncer

Biebs - Give hell to anyone who cannot shoot .3 moa group with their blaser.

Mike

One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
True story here. I had never heard of Blaser when I went on my first safari to RSA in 2006.

Toward the end of our trip and back at the lodge one night, one of the outfitter's repeat customers arrived who shoots one of those abominations . My PH asked if I was familiar with the Blaser rifle. Said I had never heard of it.

He retrieved the rifle from the safe and handed it to me for inspection. Showed me how the action worked.

My first words were "This is a joke, right?".

First impressions are usually correct. In this case, I stand by that!

barf

One of Us
posted Hide Post
And your first impression was that the world was flat? :-)

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beretta682E:
And don’t worry RIP blaser will keep offending you buy offering a 458 Lott and not a 458 win in the might r8 platform

Of course they will, because they only market to idiots, and only idiots think the .458 Lott is better than the .458 WIN when they are both chambered in a rifle with same 3.6" magazine length.

and also insure you can’t shoot a 458 win in the 458 Lott r8 barrel. Big Grin

Mike

Why in the world would I ever want to shoot a .458 WIN in a .458 Lott R8 barrel,
or a Blaser barrel of any kind ?
tu2
Rip ...

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Mike

Besides being idiots, Blaser owners are well known to be underachievers.
I have a .458 WIN "parts rifle" (CZ barrel on a Pre-'64 M70 action)
that will shoot 0.19 MOA.
tu2
Rip ...

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
True story here. I had never heard of Blaser when I went on my first safari to RSA in 2006.

Toward the end of our trip and back at the lodge one night, one of the outfitter's repeat customers arrived who shoots one of those abominations . My PH asked if I was familiar with the Blaser rifle. Said I had never heard of it.

He retrieved the rifle from the safe and handed it to me for inspection. Showed me how the action worked.

barf

Todd,

We do indeed have similar sense of humor.
tu2
Rip ...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Mike

Besides being idiots, Blaser owners are well known to be underachievers.
I have a .458 WIN "parts rifle" (CZ barrel on a Pre-'64 M70 action)
that will shoot 0.19 MOA.
tu2
Rip ...

Biebs

Make sure you keep a close eye on this guy dancing

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

barf

Todd,

We do indeed have similar sense of humor.
tu2
Rip ...

Don’t be so angry with the world best rifle platform.

https://www.audible.com/pd/The...x_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Big Grin

Mike

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
At Todd's house this weekend. Here's the guest speaker :-)

how to fix hp laptop keyboard problems

Finally!

We see the photo of the man behind the Blaser revolution! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66765 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Now that's FUNNY !

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed, did we catch you on a break between Mark Sullivan DVDs? :-)

one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Nice to see some good, clean, apolitical fun here outside the PF!

hilbily

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16306 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
And don’t worry RIP blaser will keep offending you buy offering a 458 Lott and not a 458 win in the might r8 platform

Of course they will, because they only market to idiots, and only idiots think the .458 Lott is better than the .458 WIN when they are both chambered in a rifle with same 3.6" magazine length.

Mike

Why in the world would I ever want to shoot a .458 WIN in a .458 Lott R8 barrel,
tu2
Rip ...

And the Blaser buyers/shooters know of their idiocy. That's why Blaser senior management pushes the idea "we want others to think of the guy shooting a Blaser as 'SMART'". I kid you not. You can't make up that little gift Beretta(Blaser) Mike bestowed upon us awhile back. I dare you to even try.

clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Mike

tu2
Rip ...

And the Blaser buyers/shooters know of their idiocy. That's why Blaser senior management pushes the idea "we want others to think of the guy shooting a Blaser as 'SMART'". I kid you not. You can't make up that little gift Beretta(Blaser) Mike bestowed upon us awhile back. I dare you to even try.

clap

Not just smart - special too Big Grin

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
From the last time the blaser haters aka the Luddite society met.

https://flatearthconference.com/schedule/

Was going swell till Todd introduced his beloved Rosie O’Donnell - then every except RIP left. RIP was offended then when Rosie was not in 458 win. dancing

Todd what caliber is the beloved Rosie in ? Big Grin

Mike

one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed's tip was an AH HA ! moment.
I tracked down the culprit.
The OP photo is actually from an Interpol wanted poster for the creator of the Blaser abomination.
The grapevine has it that Mr. Blaser, alias "Jack B," carved the Blaser prototypes from turnips.
Jack B an idiot and an underachiever himself.
See WANTED poster below after I copy it and get it up on IMGUR.
tu2
Rip ...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Under achiever and proud of it Big Grin

But my blasers are over achievers dancing

And the blaser scopes are even better than the rifles sofa

Hate on Haters dancing

Mike

one of us
posted Hide Post

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
clap

Mike

Another gift from Mikey !
Yes Blaser owners are "special."
They ride the short bus, bless their hearts.
tu2
Rip ...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
clap

Mike

Another gift from Mikey !
Yes Blaser owners are "special."
They ride the short bus, bless their hearts.
tu2
Rip ...

It’s the special bus Big Grin

You can hate us all you want - but you know deep in your heart we own the best rifles in the world Big Grin

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I actually like the Blaser Bus...it's kind of nice!

One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
That's perfect Biebs. A perfect example of what a waste and misguided design Blaser represents.

I don't know about you guys, but just like when I purchase a nice rifle to hunt with, I like something more classic in design. If I were to invest in a bus the size of the "Blaser" bus above, I'd opt for something more like this:

one of us
posted Hide Post
Todd's bus is bigger and better than that trailer-park-trash-looking Blaser bus.
OK, Todd, you have won this battle, but the war continues.
You can't fix stupid.
You can't fix a Blaser.
But I repeat myself ...
tu2
Rip ...

One of Us
Picture of Clan_Colla
posted Hide Post
quote:

When did they take the Brass pole out?

sofa

Posts: 633 | Location: Texas | Registered: 30 December 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
yuck
Imagine a strip joint in a double-wide.
Feature performer: Blaser Star

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Clan_Colla:
quote:

When did they take the Brass pole out?

sofa

For safety just like the amazing blaser system has world’s best safety system in a cocker. Blaser takes safety seriously Big Grin

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
That's perfect Biebs. A perfect example of what a waste and misguided design Blaser represents.

I don't know about you guys, but just like when I purchase a nice rifle to hunt with, I like something more classic in design. If I were to invest in a bus the size of the "Blaser" bus above, I'd opt for something more like this:

Very impressive

Todd - I see you can post pictures and even YouTube videos on Africa carry Big Grin

Can we please get a picture of the beloved Rosie dancing

Mike

One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Very impressive

Todd - I see you can post pictures and even YouTube videos on Africa carry Big Grin

Mike

A truly "SMART" man would have already found photos of said rifle and reposted them.

Cool

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Very impressive

Mike

A truly "SMART" man would have already found photos of said rifle and reposted them.

Cool

Truly smarty offset by truly lazy Big Grin

I want to see Rosie dancing

Mike