THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIG BORE FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Big Bores    Most significant big bores used in military history rated.
Page 1 2 

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Most significant big bores used in military history rated. Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted
Ok chaps! Dust off your monocle and wax your mustache and or beard/burnsides. It is time for you to brush up on history and rate in order the top ten most significant military big bores in history! This list is limited to portable shoulder fired artillery. I will wait a bit in order not to taint/gooch the pool. I dare say their may be some saber rattling and pearl clutching so don't be shocked if you get an invite to a duel at dawn. Talley ho and balderdash to you all.

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27595 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well I could not do 10 but for me it would be the 45/70 and 577/450

Posts: 7046 | Location: Sydney Australia | Registered: 14 September 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
I see we have a B'hoy!
A medal for bravery for being first to volunteer. Mighty fine carts there. PS. Bullets without cases will be valid entries with its accompanying rifle etcetera I.E. the P53 Enfield musket and the 577 ball

Posts: 27595 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
50/70, 45/70, 577/450, 43 mauser and all the 43variants, 455 webley, 45ACP, 577 enfield ball,577 snider, 75Cal Brown bess musket, 12 GA trench sghotgun

One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
Bully for you! A nice list.

No 50 BMG yet?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
416 Rigby and 404 Jeffery have to be in there somewhere, as well as the 450 NE.

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
45 colt, 45/70, 577/450, 577 Express (BPE) 7 mauser, 7x64, 375HH .. all the rest is confusion and noise

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38462 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
45 Colt is a big one for sure. More significant than the 45 ACP?

One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
What caliber was the Spencer Repeater .53?

And what about the .69 caliber Brown Bess musket?

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
Finally someone brought up the Brown Bess!

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by boom stick:
45 Colt is a big one for sure. More significant than the 45 ACP?

JMB used the colt to measure his round .. yeah, i'd say so

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38462 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
Kentucky long rifle anyone?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Crazyhorseconsulting:
What caliber was the Spencer Repeater .53?

It was/is a .56"

Posts: 1421 | Location: WA St, USA | Registered: 28 August 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
Military - how about a blunderbus?

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11006 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
Step right up and make your list...
Start rating in order of significance.
Some significance by mass of use or revolution in technology etcetera...

One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nakihunter:
Military - how about a blunderbus?

I love me some Blunderbus!
Arghhhhh!!!! Nothing says pirates on the high seas like a good ol' Blunderbus.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
.250 Savage, 6,5x55, 8x64S Brenneke, later necked down to 7mm . .404 Jeffery , not forget the .42 Berdan either, took sub .45 calibers to a new level .

was mr Rigby before a pc crash

Posts: 158 | Location: Kristiansand, Norway | Registered: 05 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
Keep it coming
Try to keep it to Big Bores

One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
quote:
It was/is a .56"

Thank You, I knew it was a .50 something caliber.

I may be wrong on this, hopefully someone will straighten me out, but if I remember correctly George Custer was on the approval board in determining what rifle the U.S. cavalry would be issued and he went with the Trapdoor Springfield over the Spencer Repeater and that has always puzzled me.

Weren't Union Tropps using the Spencer during or toward the ernd of the Civil War?

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
.505 Gibbs
.500 Jeffry
.470 NE
.458 Win Mag
.45/70 Govt
.416 Rigby

JMO

BH63

Hunting buff is better than sex!

Posts: 2205 | Registered: 29 December 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BuffHunter63:
.505 Gibbs
.500 Jeffry
.470 NE
.458 Win Mag
.45/70 Govt
.416 Rigby

JMO

BH63

I think only one of those is considered a military round.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
... rate in order the top ten most significant military big bores in history! This list is limited to portable shoulder fired artillery ...

Great topic. tu2
Some have wandered off into the panache patch a bit already, but we must remember to stick to MILITARY big bores.
I am going to assume that has got to be .375-caliber and bigger, to stay within the usual accepted on this forum.

My No.1 pick agrees with the several picking the "Brown Bess" of Britain.
According to the NRA's americanrifleman.org:

"It began with a contract by Britain's Royal Board of Ordnance dated September 15, 1714 ... finally resulted in a new musket design in 1722 called the "King's Pattern." ... delayed its production until 1728 ... first issued in 1730 as the "Long Land" pattern."
Affectionate nickname for the British flintlock muskets: Brown Bess

Some say it started off as a .76 to .77-caliber musket eventually standardizing as a .75-caliber smoothbore.
It was also initially called "King's Arm" or "Land Pattern Musket." Quite a few variations of the original pattern developed, "India Pattern" etc.
It was good enough to subdue Napoleon and all of India, etc.

The slang term "Brown Bess" developed in the latter 1700's, some say 1785, as a noun and a verb.
"Firelock" was the original British term for a flintlock.
"To Brown Bess" was to carry a firelock, or to serve as a private soldier.
"To hug Brown Bess" was slang for enlisting in the army.
The nickname "Brown Bess" does not come from the appearance of browned metal parts, for all of those were polished shiny bright.
Well, anyway, the name sounded good, like that new maid down at the tavern, so it stuck.

My "Pedersoli 2nd Model Brown Bess Musket" is a reproduction of the musket manufactured in England by Grice in 1762.
It has a .75-caliber smoothbore barrel that is 42" long, gun overall length is 58.25". Weight 9.0 lbs.
You load it with 70 grains of FFg and a patched .735-caliber round ball.
It is about like a modern 12-gauge, smoothbore shotgun shooting a pumpkin ball, but not as accurate. Cool

Hence, King George got whooped by General George and the USA was born, all thanks to the Brown Bess, the greatest military big bore of all time!

The Pedersoli Brown Bess is perfect for ceremonial salutes at Sons of the American Revolution tributes at the local cemetery.
70 grains of FFg pushing a paper wad. patriot

The Battle of Bunker Hill:

Thankfully there were some flintlock rifles and real riflemen amongst the rebels. tu2

And that brings me to No.2: The "Kentucky Rifle" which is the popular slang for what was really the "Pennsylvania Rifle."
Call it "American Long Rifle," or simply the "Long Rifle" if women and children are present for any discussion about the nickname, "Kentucky Rifle."
1. Brown Bess
2. Kentucky Rifle ... to be continued after I go sight in for muzzleloader deer season.

boom stick in a previous incarnation:

boom stick is the smiling chap with the extended pinky finger, kneeling in the front and center of the ranks, daydreaming of a feather-plumed pith helmet,
and a rifle instead of a smoothbore.
tu2
Rip ...

Posts: 28032 | Location: KY | Registered: 09 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Crazyhorseconsulting:
quote:
It was/is a .56"

Thank You, I knew it was a .50 something caliber.

I may be wrong on this, hopefully someone will straighten me out, but if I remember correctly George Custer was on the approval board in determining what rifle the U.S. cavalry would be issued and he went with the Trapdoor Springfield over the Spencer Repeater and that has always puzzled me.

Weren't Union Tropps using the Spencer during or toward the ernd of the Civil War?

I don't know if Custer was on the board or not, but officers are often demeaning of enlisted, they have always limited the soldier. Scared that the soldier would fire all of his supply of ammo and then have none when needed, the decision makers preferred muzzle loaders to breach loaders, single shots to repeaters, to self-loaders, to select fire. So it comes as no surprise that the 7th Cav was fighting with single shot rifles while their adversary was using repeaters. As to the Spencer, Abe Lincoln fired them on the back lawn of the Whitehouse as part of the approval process and they were used by Union troops in the later years of the war.
My dad had a spencer repeater in very good condition. Unfortunately he gave it and a few other highly desirable guns to my Idiot with a capital I brother who undoubtedly has traded them off for a bowl of lentil soup.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by BuffHunter63:
.505 Gibbs
.500 Jeffry
.470 NE
.458 Win Mag
.45/70 Govt
.416 Rigby

JMO

BH63

I think only one of those is considered a military round.

It is very common for people to respond to the topic heading.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Sydney Australia | Registered: 14 September 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of lee440
posted Hide Post
By your definition,"Portable, shoulder fired ARTILLERY "... Lets not forget the 50 BMG Barrett, 55 cal Boys, 20 and 30 mm Lahti anti-tank rifles! Do the Panzerfaus and Bazooka count? They were big smooth bores! In regards to the duel, I will be armed with my Webley WG model in .455/.476. PIP PIP, Cherrio and all that sort of rot!

DRSS(We Band of Bubba's Div.)
N.R.A (Life)
T.S.R.A (Life)
D.S.C.

Posts: 2267 | Location: Houston, TX. | Registered: 18 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jeffery's .404 ... none better.

All The Best ...

Posts: 813 | Location: Texas | Registered: 15 October 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
Adzooks! Now you chaps are getting into the spirit. For clarity sake I changed the title for those scoundrels who did not read the first post.
Nobody mentioned the Chinese hand cannon?

One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
Bravo! Great additions! I guess a bazooka does count as a big bore like a 12 gauge would.

Now rate your list my man.

quote:
Originally posted by lee440:
By your definition,"Portable, shoulder fired ARTILLERY "... Lets not forget the 50 BMG Barrett, 55 cal Boys, 20 and 30 mm Lahti anti-tank rifles! Do the Panzerfaus and Bazooka count? They were big smooth bores! In regards to the duel, I will be armed with my Webley WG model in .455/.476. PIP PIP, Cherrio and all that sort of rot!

One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
Egad! I am far more handsome and have patriots blood in my veins.
Other than that, a worthy contribution
Thanks for the education on the Pennsylvania Rifle tu2
quote:
Originally posted by RIP:
quote:
... rate in order the top ten most significant military big bores in history! This list is limited to portable shoulder fired artillery ...

Great topic. tu2
Some have wandered off into the panache patch a bit already, but we must remember to stick to MILITARY big bores.
I am going to assume that has got to be .375-caliber and bigger, to stay within the usual accepted on this forum.

My No.1 pick agrees with the several picking the "Brown Bess" of Britain.
According to the NRA's americanrifleman.org:

"It began with a contract by Britain's Royal Board of Ordnance dated September 15, 1714 ... finally resulted in a new musket design in 1722 called the "King's Pattern." ... delayed its production until 1728 ... first issued in 1730 as the "Long Land" pattern."
Affectionate nickname for the British flintlock muskets: Brown Bess

Some say it started off as a .76 to .77-caliber musket eventually standardizing as a .75-caliber smoothbore.
It was also initially called "King's Arm" or "Land Pattern Musket." Quite a few variations of the original pattern developed, "India Pattern" etc.
It was good enough to subdue Napoleon and all of India, etc.

The slang term "Brown Bess" developed in the latter 1700's, some say 1785, as a noun and a verb.
"Firelock" was the original British term for a flintlock.
"To Brown Bess" was to carry a firelock, or to serve as a private soldier.
"To hug Brown Bess" was slang for enlisting in the army.
The nickname "Brown Bess" does not come from the appearance of browned metal parts, for all of those were polished shiny bright.
Well, anyway, the name sounded good, like that new maid down at the tavern, so it stuck.

My "Pedersoli 2nd Model Brown Bess Musket" is a reproduction of the musket manufactured in England by Grice in 1762.
It has a .75-caliber smoothbore barrel that is 42" long, gun overall length is 58.25". Weight 9.0 lbs.
You load it with 70 grains of FFg and a patched .735-caliber round ball.
It is about like a modern 12-gauge, smoothbore shotgun shooting a pumpkin ball, but not as accurate. Cool

Hence, King George got whooped by General George and the USA was born, all thanks to the Brown Bess, the greatest military big bore of all time!

The Pedersoli Brown Bess is perfect for ceremonial salutes at Sons of the American Revolution tributes at the local cemetery.
70 grains of FFg pushing a paper wad. patriot

The Battle of Bunker Hill:

Thankfully there were some flintlock rifles and real riflemen amongst the rebels. tu2

And that brings me to No.2: The "Kentucky Rifle" which is the popular slang for what was really the "Pennsylvania Rifle."
Call it "American Long Rifle," or simply the "Long Rifle" if women and children are present for any discussion about the nickname, "Kentucky Rifle."
1. Brown Bess
2. Kentucky Rifle ... to be continued after I go sight in for muzzleloader deer season.

boom stick in a previous incarnation:

boom stick is the smiling chap with the extended pinky finger, kneeling in the front and center of the ranks, daydreaming of a feather-plumed pith helmet,
and a rifle instead of a smoothbore.
tu2
Rip ...

One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
Used in many wars, does the Thompson Sub Machine Gun make your top ten big bores?

Here is a short write up on it
https://www.thrillist.com/gear...-gun-tommy-gun-facts

One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted Hide Post
As far as historical "impact" i would include these but not necessarily in this order:
  • British Land Pattern Musket, aka Brown Bess, and derivatives. The flintlock action was the most successful firearms action in history. It was in general use for over two hundred years!
  • The rifled musket/ Minié ball system. I say system because the two were designed to work together. The system greatly increased accuracy and rate of fire (when compared to other rifles). It was responsible for the the horrendous numbers of casualties in the early days of the US Civil War. The result was a transition fighting in lines and squares to fighting from cover and, most notably, trenches.

• Lebel Model 1886. The first successful military firearm to use modern, smokeless powder, central fire, metallic ammunition. I included it as a "big bore" because the 8×50mmR Lebel cartridge is greater than .30 caliber and is was the cartridge upon which all modern cartridges are based.

• The various models of the Trapdoor Springfield in .45-70 and 50-70.

• As mentioned above the Tommy gun but also the M3 "Grease gun". Both were prolific submachineguns chambered in .45 ACP.

• M18 recoilless rifle. It is a 57mm (2.244 caliber) shoulder fired weapon used in World War II, Second Sino-Japanese War, Chinese Civil War, First Indochina War, Korean War, Algerian War, Chadian Civil War (1965–79), Vietnam War, and Syrian Civil War. It fired a high explosive anti-tank (HEAT) round, an HE round, a White Phosphorus "bursting smoke" round and a canister (Flechettes) round. The bore was deeply rifled. The back-blast is deadly for several meters to the rear. I fired them and I wish I could own one for "entertainment" purposes. Oh, well. FWIW, I did all my firing from the prone position. Here are some pictures to show just how "portable" they are.

•  
    Posts: 10900 | Location: North of the Columbia | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With Quote
    One of Us
    posted Hide Post
    It was only in use for a few years, but as long as you're allowing the 2.36" Bazooka you should also allow the 3.5" rocket launcher. Shooting it was so loud it was painful.

One of Us
    Picture of Grenadier
    posted Hide Post
    Ray, the M18 57mm recoilless rifle was not a bazooka and did not fire a rocket round. It fired a projectile from a perforated metallic cartridge case. The perforations in the case allowed the gasses to exit rearward, thus making it recoilless. After firing, the breach is opened from the rear and the cartridge case is ejected before inserting a new cartridge. The bullet/projectile traverses a rifled bore. In the case of shoulder fired rockets, they do not use a cartridge case, the rockets exit smooth, not rifled, bores, and the rockets are fin stabilized in flight.

Here is a better picture of the ammunition.

Posts: 10900 | Location: North of the Columbia | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With Quote
    one of us
    posted Hide Post
    boom stick,

You will note that all of your regiment had white-feathered panache on their headgear, and they were British, not patriots! Wink

1. Brown Bess
    2. Kentucky Rifle

So the Germans immigrated to Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, and thereabouts, in the early 1700's.
    They transformed their Jaeger rifles into the new American style flintlocks, longer barrel, lighter caliber, well balanced.
    These Pennsylvania Rifles were often works of fine art.
    .25-caliber to .62-caliber was the spread usually sited, with most being in the .40-caliber to .50-caliber range.
    See, already tending toward that most american of calibers, the .45-caliber.

Americans brought the long rifles to the Revolutionary War. They were military weapons then and later in the war of 1812.
    Decisive events occurred due to these riflemen, who supplemented the Brown Bess musketeers on hand,
    with "appropriated" and salvaged, "parts guns," etc.,
    that were turned against the Brits.

In the next war with the Brits, the war of 1812, a company of Kentucky rifleman showed up to save the day at the Battle of New Orleans.
    Their Long Rifles got nicknamed Kentucky Rifles, and that stuck.
    And the British were still using Brown Bess Muskets.
    Once again the Brown Bess Musket and the Kentucky Rifle collaborated to beat the British.
    That Kentucky Rifle was to those wars what the Garand was to WWII: THE State of the art combat rifle.

Davey Crockett's first "Ol' Betsey" was a .40-cal.
    By the time he died at the Alamo he was swinging a .58-cal.

Daniel Boone had a "Kentucky Rifle" also of about .58-cal. He called it "Tick Licker" because with it he could lick the ticks off his dog at 100 yards.

But wait, is there a trend toward .58-caliber,
    or .577"-bore in Military rifles?
    Apparently it was so.
    I think the Minie ball of French Captain Minie was the next most important military big-bore development.
    Darn those Frenchies, they were precocious in the 1800's.
    First self-contained cartridge, first Minie ball, and first smokeless powder military cartridge, though it was not a big bore.
    So far, chronology and importance are coinciding in my picks.
    Lessee, which .577-bore/.58-cal rifle was the biggie, for No.3 position in my ranking ...?
    tu2
    Rip ...

Posts: 28032 | Location: KY | Registered: 09 December 2001Reply With Quote
    One of Us
    Picture of boom stick
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Grenadier:
    As far as historical "impact" i would include these but not necessarily in this order:
  • British Land Pattern Musket, aka Brown Bess, and derivatives. The flintlock action was the most successful firearms action in history. It was in general use for over two hundred years!
  • The rifled musket/ Minié ball system. I say system because the two were designed to work together. The system greatly increased accuracy and rate of fire (when compared to other rifles). It was responsible for the the horrendous numbers of casualties in the early days of the US Civil War. The result was a transition fighting in lines and squares to fighting from cover and, most notably, trenches.

Bingo! One of the first things I thought of. Thanks for being such a wealth of knowledge with impeccable taste

• Lebel Model 1886. The first successful military firearm to use modern, smokeless powder, central fire, metallic ammunition. I included it as a "big bore" because the 8×50mmR Lebel cartridge is greater than .30 caliber and is was the cartridge upon which all modern cartridges are based.

Of great importance, but not a big bore

• The various models of the Trapdoor Springfield in .45-70 and 50-70.

I was weighing the importance levels of the 45-70 vs the 50-70 but I think the 45-70 wins due to the use in the Gatling gun etcetera

• As mentioned above the Tommy gun but also the M3 "Grease gun". Both were prolific submachineguns chambered in .45 ACP.

• M18 recoilless rifle. It is a 57mm (2.244 caliber) shoulder fired weapon used in World War II, Second Sino-Japanese War, Chinese Civil War, First Indochina War, Korean War, Algerian War, Chadian Civil War (1965–79), Vietnam War, and Syrian Civil War. It fired a high explosive anti-tank (HEAT) round, an HE round, a White Phosphorus "bursting smoke" round and a canister (Flechettes) round. The bore was deeply rifled. The back-blast is deadly for several meters to the rear. I fired them and I wish I could own one for "entertainment" purposes. Oh, well. FWIW, I did all my firing from the prone position. Here are some pictures to show just how "portable" they are.

• 577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

One of Us
    Picture of Grenadier
    posted Hide Post
    The modern equivalent of the M18 Recoilless Rifle, and worthy of its own mention in this thread, is the 84mm Carl Gustav, or M3 Multi-role Anti-armor Anti-tank Weapon System (MAAWS). These are used by free world forces in every theater.

Note the rifled bore.

Note the fired cartridge cases on the left.

one of us
    Picture of Fjold
    posted Hide Post
    577/450 Martini-Henry
    577 cal. Three Band Enfield
    Springfield trapdoor 45-70 Gov..: .45-55-405 & .45-70-500)
    Springfield Rolling Block .50-70 Gov.
    Sharps carbine/rifle (Breech-loader; .42-60-410)
    Spencer rifle (Lever-action; 56-56 (.52-45-350))
    M1861 Springfield (.58)
    P53 Enfield (.577 (.58))
    M1859 Sharps ('New model 1859', breech loader; .52, .56)
    Harper's Ferry Model 1803 Rifle (Flintlock rifle; .54)

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
    - Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12538 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
    One of Us
    Picture of Grenadier
    posted Hide Post
    Good additions, Frank. The .577/450 Martini–Henry breech-loading single-shot lever-actuated rifle was in service throughout the British Empire from 1871 to 1918.

One of Us
    Picture of Cougarz
    posted Hide Post
    I would have to go with those who chose the Brown Bess as most significant. Not only was it by far the longest time in service, it also influenced musket designs by many other countries including most of Britians enemies.

Roger

*we band of 45-70ers*

Posts: 2796 | Location: Washington (wetside) | Registered: 08 February 2005Reply With Quote
    one of us
    Picture of Pa.Frank
    posted Hide Post
    I'm surprised nobody mentioned the Dreyse anti tank rifle of WWI.

I think it was 55 cal if memory serves me

NRA Benefactor.

Life is tough... It's even tougher when you're stupid... John Wayne

Posts: 1961 | Location: The Three Lower Counties (Delaware USA) | Registered: 13 September 2001Reply With Quote