THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIG BORE FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Big Bores    Does anyone really NEED more gun than a 375 H&H?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does anyone really NEED more gun than a 375 H&H? Login/Join

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Cal Pappas needs an M1 canon! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66927 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I dont know about "need", but I know I could get along just fine on all the game in the world for a lifetime with a .375 if I had to..otherwise I like to shoot different calibers on game, its part of the sport..Interestingly enough penetration into a dead elephants skulls showed the .338 Win exited in each case and it was the only one that did..My favorite caliber was probably the 404 for DG. but not out of need, just out of want to..I can't think of an instance wherein the .375 let me down in the least.

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41833 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote