THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIG BORE FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Big Bores    Found the 404 Jeffery I was looking for - here's a shout-out for a wonderful seller

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Found the 404 Jeffery I was looking for - here's a shout-out for a wonderful seller Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of buckstix
posted
Hello All,

Just purchased this 404J from BEGNO. It is exactly what I was looking for. It is a welcome replacement/addition to my Big Bore collection. Especially since it has proven African hunting experience. A very nice bull elephant taken by BEGNO with the rifle. He also used the rifle to take a dozen Buffalo.

" .... you never pay too much for something, you only buy it too early .... "

How to Hunt Wisconsin Whitetail Deer with a Cannon

How to Hunt Feral Cats with a Mortar

Posts: 2102 | Location: Whitetail Country - Wisconsin | Registered: 28 September 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of buckstix
posted Hide Post
Here's a range test result from this afternoon.

Posts: 2102 | Location: Whitetail Country - Wisconsin | Registered: 28 September 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
WOW!

Looks the part, has history and is Accurate!

Congratulations.

DRSS

Posts: 1899 | Location: Australia | Registered: 25 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of buckstix
posted Hide Post
Hello Rockdoc,
Thanks for the reply.

I added a Nikon 1.5-6x42 Monarch E scope - Lots of eye relief ....

I love the fish scale checkering - first gun I've owned with this style checkering.