THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIG BORE FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Big Bores    J.E. Gerhardt Nickle Magnum Rifle Scope

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

J.E. Gerhardt Nickle Magnum Rifle Scope Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Anyone own and have any experience with the German manufactured Nickel 1,5-6X30 Magnum rifle scope?
They state 4.9” of eye relief. About the same price of similar Swaros , Zeiss and S&B that do not have the eye relief. Only can order direct from Germany.
4WD

Posts: 673 | Location: Western USA | Registered: 08 September 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The only ones I've had were older scopes on vintage Mausers and Merkels.

Posts: 20085 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This German company has already quit manufacture of this scope.

Posts: 673 | Location: Western USA | Registered: 08 September 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
Too bad. Sounds like a great scope for a big bore rifle.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13384 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of chuck375
posted Hide Post
As you most likely know, the Leupold 1.5-5x has great eye relief, good optics (not Zeiss or SWaro quality) and mine has proven incredibly rugged.

Regards,

Chuck

"There's a saying in prize fighting, everyone's got a plan until they get hit"

Michael Douglas "The Ghost And The Darkness"

Posts: 4729 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: 01 January 2008Reply With Quote