THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIG BORE FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Big Bores    .600NE MAUSER BOLT GUN FOR SALE-Affordable!

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

.600NE MAUSER BOLT GUN FOR SALE-Affordable! Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted
I have a Mint Mauser Bolt gun in .600NE Rimless with 30 rounds of ammo(900 grs at 2000fps) For Sale. Laminated stock,27" barrel,Lyman receiver sight,3 shot capacity,9 1/2 pounds..Brass from 50BMG...Excellent condition,3k w/ammo.Email me,Daqridude@AOL.Com for pics..price negotiable,trades?

"That's not a knife..THIS is a KNIFE" !

Posts: 6572 | Location: NEW ORLEANS / CAJUN COUNTRY!!! | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You must be joking at 9.5#!!!! Anyway, what action?

Posts: 1700 | Location: USA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted Hide Post
Yes,we may have to add a few recoil reducers and some lead! It is a Mauser action...

Posts: 6572 | Location: NEW ORLEANS / CAJUN COUNTRY!!! | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Pictures please

Cory

Still saving up for a .500NE double rifle(Searcy of course)

Posts: 189 | Location: Southern Maryland | Registered: 10 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SAFARIKID:
Yes,we may have to add a few recoil reducers and some lead! It is a Mauser action...

Oh WOW!! Just a question, but are you masochistic?

Posts: 3785 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted Hide Post
For pics,Send me your email address to Daqridude@aol.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Is this the one made by a guy in Michigan or Wisconsin (forgot?) which holes 1 in the mag plus 1 in the chamber?

Posts: 18352 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah USA | Registered: 20 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Robgunbuilder
posted Hide Post
Is this one of Jerry Quintels guns? it was one in the pipe and one down as I remember. Thats one heck of a lot of power to run through a std M98 action. I'm not disputing Jerry as I talked with him years ago and he did make them work, but I had serious reservations about the safety magins on that thing. Good idea though.-Rob

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers to do incredibly stupid things- AH (1941)- Harry Reid (aka Smeagle) 2012
Nothing Up my sleeves but never without a plan and never ever without a surprise!

Posts: 6314 | Location: Las Vegas,NV | Registered: 10 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tom,
I could not get the pictures to show up on the email you sent me. Could you post on this site? thanks

Posts: 929 | Location: southern illinois | Registered: 29 July 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Is this using a regular 600NE case,
or bmg brass necked down, like some
I made years ago setting on the
shelf here.Ed

MZEE WA SIKU

Posts: 27742 | Registered: 03 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I do believe that the "600 NE Rimless" was what Quintel called his wildcat made from 50BMG cases, and shoehorned into a standard Mauser 98. Eeker

Posts: 28032 | Location: KY | Registered: 09 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted Hide Post
I am working on who made it now...It is 50BMG brass ,not 600ne....
quote:
Originally posted by hubel458:
Is this using a regular 600NE case,
or bmg brass necked down, like some
I made years ago setting on the
shelf here.Ed

One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted Hide Post
Yes,it was made by GERALD QUINTELL who sadly has passed away....Still available for another Big Bore Nut!....Price Negotiable