THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIG BORE FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Big Bores    500 Jeffery for sale at Gulf Breeze

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

500 Jeffery for sale at Gulf Breeze Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Does anyone know anything about the 500 Jeffery that Gulf Breeze has listed for sale on GunsAmerica? It is listed for $6,000 which is really cheap for a real Jeffery.

Posts: 136 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: 04 March 2021Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Gundog 64
posted Hide Post
I know nothing about the rifle, but beware of doing business on Guns America. Call Gulf Breeze up and make sure the listing is legit.

Posts: 748 | Location: MI | Registered: 26 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Gundog 64, I tried to call Gulf Breeze today and left them a message to call me about the gun but didn't get a call back. I used the number listed for Gulf Breeze on GunsAmerica. Maybe that was a mistake. Thanks Tpr.1919

Posts: 136 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: 04 March 2021Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Check the phone number of the internet.

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I talked with Gulf Breeze about the gun today. They were very honest and said this was a rifle that was built by a builder in California and marked as a Jeffery but it is not a W.J. Jeffery.