THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIG BORE FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Big Bores    Terminal Bullet Performance
Page 1 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 304

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Terminal Bullet Performance Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jwp475:
Freedom Arms recommends against using LilGun because of the amount of heat and forcing cone erosion that the powder creates.

Drat! I just got an 8-pound jug of it hoping to use it in 500 S&W and other peashooters. CRYBABY

Posts: 28032 | Location: KY | Registered: 09 December 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of Whitworth
posted Hide Post
Hey RIP, I've got some peashooters for you to try -- bring a hardhat...... Big Grin

"Ignorance you can correct, you can't fix stupid." JWP

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming.

Semper Fidelis

"Building Carpal Tunnel one round at a time"

Posts: 13440 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 10 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Whitworth:
Hey RIP, I've got some peashooters for you to try -- bring a hardhat...... Big Grin

Starting with the .50 Alaskan Express on page 24 of BIG BORE REVOLVERS, eh?
No thanks, I just like to look at the pictures and read about such mayhem.
Anyway, I do not have a hardhat, but maybe holycowshootawhey needs to have his "shooting helmet" put to a real test.
I would advise you to have a neurosurgeon standing by for holycowshootawhey. Wink

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RIP:
quote:

Anyway, I do not have a hardhat, but maybe holycowshootawhey needs to have his "shooting helmet" put to a real test.
I would advise you to have a neurosurgeon standing by for holycowshootawhey. Wink

hahaha agree ... - it could be interesting to see shootacow holycow and his helmet... rotflmo

Posts: 873 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of michael458
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Wise Decision....... I wish I had put on a shootawhey helmet, complete with hand pads, and all other padding last week before busting my hand with that 500SW....... Still today, I am not able to hold a handgun from last weeks little episode. Still very painful and sore...

Oh and BTW, I have been calling this gun a 4 inch gun, but it actually is not, it's only 3 inches....... Same story I tell my wife... HEH HEH....

OUCH.......... Will leave this to the Pro's, Whitworth, JWP and crew..........

M

http://www.b-mriflesandcartridges.com/default.html

The New Word is "Non-Conventional", add "Conventional" to the Endangered Species List!
Live Outside The Box of "Conventional Wisdom"

I do Not Own Any Part of Any Bullet Company, I am not in the Employ Of Any Bullet Company. I do not represent, own stock, nor do I receive any proceeds, or monies from ANY BULLET COMPANY. I am not in the bullet business, and have no Bullets to sell to you, nor anyone else.

Posts: 8426 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: 23 June 2008Reply With Quote
Picture of Whitworth
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Yeah, that one! It can get away from you if you don't gibe it every iota of your attention.

Glad to hear that you have the book! Thanks!

I remember shootaway's helmet -- wasn't it leather?? Big Grin

Semper Fidelis

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am little late this week posting up our hunt results but as they say better late then never,

Alright a little background, I gathered a group of 10 to go shoot some hogs down in NC at Buffalo Creek Outfitters, which included Whitworth, Dan and Nate from CEB and some family. The goal was to get some field testing and bring some porcine flesh back home, we accomplish this just not at the level I would have like to see. The pigs didn't cooperate as we had expected and even though we all saw pigs nothing decent sized, but this did not stop most of us, 11 hogs in two days with a variety of calibers, I am going to keep this post limited to the CEB's,

Alright first morning was a wash, some of us saw hogs but no one decided to kill,I passed on a small boar not once but twice, in hindsight should have killed but hell wanted a better test for these 150's, don't wanna disappoint Doc M!

[URL= ]

Now that evening was a different story, Nate "unzipped" a hog with the 270, 100 gr raptors did the job, a picture is worth a thousand words... Eeker

[URL= ]

Saturday Morning we had a few hogs killed but most everyone was holding out for something with some size, just was tough hunting and larger pigs seems to be non existent, but that evening all bets were off pigs were going to hit the ground.

My brother drew first blood with the 223 with 55 gr Raptors, an experimental 3 blade, I had these loaded up to 3000 fps out of a 14.5 barrel, he made a frontal shot on a 30 lb pig and the base exited the rump, with one blade exiting the back of the rib cage, at just over 100 yards. Very good performance even on this small hog, but to making this better it was his first hunt and first kill!

Here is the blade exit,these guys skinned and gutted so fast I was not able to get a picture of the internals, but it looked like soup in the bucket.

[URL= ]

Dan shot two smallish hogs with the 150, .429 raptors out of a contender, we got the first one but was unable to find the second, I don't have any photos but, he made some great shots out past 100 yards.

Whitworth closed the deal with 2 hogs within 20 minutes of each others, he was shooting the .475 220 gr Raptors at 1670, out of a Ruger Super Redhawk in 480. the first red hog took two shots broadside at 57 yards, let the picture tell the story.

[URL= ]

Second hog was shot facing him at 75 yards and one of the blades did exactly what it was suppose to do!

[URL= ]

I would like to Thank Michael458 for going out of his way to send one of his 458 Super Shorts for one of the guys in our group to use. That is one sweet rifle, very impressed. That hunter chose to pass on the few hogs he saw,theres always next time.

All in all it was a great trip and won't be the last,I don't think we could of had a better mix of people, I am hoping to head back out for redemption after NRA, the 1911 and 150's will kill and I am going to get this monkey off my back!

Simply, Elegant but always approachable

Posts: 354 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: 24 May 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Seasons,
thanks for taking the time to post an excellent report.
Some great "pork-barreling" going on there, well done.

Our Esteemed Chairman of the Lab (DocM) indulged himself, quite successfully, in a little "pork-barreling" with a .416 B&M on his previous visit with me in Australia and gave the past-time the thumbs-up in terms of entertainment, and conservation, value.

These non-cons, whoops better fix that, Safari Raptors really mince up them hogs in spectacular fashion.

Again, well done, thanks for posting.

Paul.

Posts: 531 | Location: Australia | Registered: 30 June 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of michael458
posted Hide Post
Thanks Seasons.... Great report, ugly photos... HEH...... I just have one real issue here, in the first photo you post, I can't
figure why those 7 pigs are not laying on their backs stone cold????? Can't figure why they are just milling about, and no one shooting..... cuckoo Good thing I was not there, I would have shot all of them right from the start........ hilbily

Wicked stuff I tell you.....

I shot two pigs down with Paul with the 225 Raptor in 416 B&M, one boar shoulder, DRT never moved after... One took off running hit it little too far back, but the bullet nearly tore the pig in half, it also dropped to the shot, there was nothing left in the mid section... so ugly I don't think I even took a photo......... Then Paul and I shot some more with the 500 MDMs and Raptors, there was no survivors......... Pig shooting is right good fun.........

Well done.........

Michael

The New Word is "Non-Conventional", add "Conventional" to the Endangered Species List!

I do Not Own Any Part of Any Bullet Company, I am not in the Employ Of Any Bullet Company. I do not represent, own stock, nor do I receive any proceeds, or monies from ANY BULLET COMPANY. I am not in the bullet business, and have no Bullets to sell to you, nor anyone else.

Posts: 8426 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: 23 June 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good report. The only problem I have is you said you passed on some hogs "not big enough". If it is a pig in NC SHOOT IT!!!!!! I don't care if it weighs 2 lbs KILL IT. I'm a farmer in NC and if I see a pig its dead!!!!!!!!!
Anyway thanks for the post!

Posts: 2830 | Location: NC | Registered: 08 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you guys,

Srose and Michael,

I was holding out for something with size for editorial, and the outfitter only permitted each hunter two hogs. So the first day I was being reserved, the second day the opportunity didn't come knocking.

Trust me, if this was you see it kill it weekend, those little ones be on the bbq right now patriot

One of Us
Picture of jwp475
posted Hide Post
I would have any one of those hogs in the picture. No doubt about it, none. tu2

A 9mm may expand to a larger diameter, but a 45 ain't going to shrink

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
- Winston Churchill

Posts: 5077 | Location: USA | Registered: 11 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tanks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by michael458:
... I have two left hand actions here that I was glad to pay $800 for as they are not so easy to come by, and there is always a left hand guy wanting one so I try to find them when I can....

I hear that some lefty cleaned those actions out. dancing

Posts: 1083 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: 01 January 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of capoward
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tanks:
quote:
... I have two left hand actions here that I was glad to pay $800 for as they are not so easy to come by, and there is always a left hand guy wanting one so I try to find them when I can....

Both RUM or WSM length? Or one of each?

Jim coffee
"Life's hard; it's harder if you're stupid"
John Wayne

Posts: 4954 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 15 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tanks
posted Hide Post
One is RUM by Montana (looks like Winchester never made the long action for lefties), and the other is Winchester WSM.

Posts: 1083 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: 01 January 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of capoward
posted Hide Post
10-4. So you went 500 MDM on the MRC M1999 RUM action and 416 B&M on the Win M70 WSM action. Very good choices... tu2

Jim coffee
John Wayne

Posts: 4954 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 15 September 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
And I thought Winchester made some lefty long action M70 Classics, like .375 H&H, from Connecticut ... faulty memory ... Whistling

A question about the M1999 by MRC:

Anybody notice a tendency of the bolt to bind on rapid rearward motion, just before ejection?
Not as slick and "anti-bind" as a Winchester M70?

I note this on my MRC PH.
A respected riflecrank I know has noted it on the shorter MRC M1999 actions.
One needs to learn to drive the M1999 a little differently than an M70 or M98?
Get the feel of working the bolt straight back.
It seems to work slick as any on pushing forward after ejection and while loading the next cartridge.
Great on extracting.
But you have to make the pull backward carefully straight if going fast, or it binds somewhere in that rear receiver bridge just before the bolt head arrives for ejection?
No amount of polishing and breaking-in the action will clear this up?
Anybody else notice this on an MRC M1999?
I never paid much attention to anti-bind features, but I apparently need to ... coffee

One of Us
Picture of michael458
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

That's a fact, cleaned out of lefties right now for sure..... And you boys best be happy I had those, I just looked on Gunbroker at left hand WSM rifles, there are two only, one fellow is asking $1499 for one, and the other is at $2000.00 shocker

That's INSANE to say the least....... I have never seen them that high, I reckon someone is having a Vision!

M

One of Us
Picture of tanks
posted Hide Post
Well, worst comes to worst Montana had 3 lefty short actions on the shelf ready to ship at $740 a pop.

One of Us
Picture of michael458
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well, worst comes to worst Montana had 3 lefty short actions on the shelf ready to ship at $740 a pop.

I would do that before I would pay $1500 or more for the lefty M70s.....

RIP......

First, the 375s lefties would not be easy convert for 500 MDM.... I know some came out the Custom Shop, friend had a 458 Win in a left hand.....

As for the binding of the MRCs.. Don't know, will check Tanks rifle out pretty good before sending it for sure....... Will be our first M1999 with any B&M or MDM.... Hopefully all turns out good to go....... Also will speak with Brian about that.......

M

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am up early smoking pig, some of the spoils from the last "pig barreling"

Hope everyone has a great holiday and Happy Easter Guys!

One of Us
Picture of capoward
posted Hide Post
Happy Easter to All.

Enjoy those piggies Seasons...I'm envious!

Jim coffee
John Wayne

One of Us
Picture of michael458
posted Hide Post
Here is some NEW TERMINAL PERFORMANCE TESTS we need to Consider....

This is even more proof a Spitzer cannot stay on course................

http://bulletin.accurateshoote...-surprising-results/

I wonder how a Round Nose Woodleigh would do?????????????????

animal

Happy Easter......................

One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
Now I want a marshmallow vest Wink
I say buy a bunch of peeps on sale after today and fill up the catch box and see how those RN bullets do
:-) That last chocolate bunny was sure sweating bullets lol.

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27595 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of michael458
posted Hide Post
quote:
Here is some NEW TERMINAL PERFORMANCE TESTS we need to Consider....

This is even more proof a Spitzer cannot stay on course................

http://bulletin.accurateshoote...-surprising-results/

I wonder how a Round Nose Woodleigh would do?????????????????

animal

Happy Easter......................

Of course proponents of the bullets will blame the "TEST MEDIUM" as they always do..............

Yeah, that last Chocolate Bunny, I could see the concern in its eyes......... rotflmo

50 cal could not go through 4 Chocolate Bunnys before going off course????????? Hmmmmmmmmmm? I see what I mean......

Those boys needed some .510 BBW#13s for that test, I bet they would have seen something new then..............

M

One of Us
posted Hide Post
If they had used a BBW#13 all the peeps would have had a hole in them.

Posts: 2830 | Location: NC | Registered: 08 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
A rebuttal video using the same amount of peeps could be done proving the flat nose can outdo a 50 BMG. That would open some eyes. A round nose could open a few more eyes as well sofa

Posts: 27595 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of michael458
posted Hide Post
I ran across this yesterday.... Interesting...........

http://www.shakariconnection.c...magnum-season-3.html

Some excerpts from the article that caught my attention.....

quote:
And then I had a new 'first' for the .550 Magnum when taking clients to hunt 2 hippo. One hippo ended up giving us some hassle. The client's shot just missed the brain and we ended up chasing it up and down a river system. We must have been on it for almost an hour when the local PH managed to shoot the hippo in the nose. This made the hippo rear up out of the water and as it was going away from us, gave me most of the hippo's backside to shoot at. We must have been no more than 40 paces from it and I hit it about 9 inches to the right of the base of the tail with a 700 grain Cutting Edge flat point solid. The shot definitely had a serious impact on the hippo but I cannot be certain if it was my shot that killed it as more than one gun was shooting at the time. What was impressive though is that my bullet penetrated all the way to the left front shoulder and was stuck in the skin pointing forward, that all the way from the tail. This proves once again, that a flat point solid such as the Cutting Edge and GS Custom work, keep a straight line through an animal and do not tumble.

quote:
Buffalo was the last animal that the .550 Magnum took in the 3rd season. After my client took his first buffalo with my .375 H&H with one shot, he decided to use the mighty .550 Magnum with 650 grain hollow point Cutting Edge bullets for his second and last buffalo.

Our approach was straightforward, one step back and right and we were out of sight all the way around a bush to a spot about 9 paces from him.

When I peeked around he was still feeding head down towards us. I now indicated to my client to stay low and move past me so that the ridge will cover his movements and when he is ready get up slowly with the rifle shouldered so to limit all movements. It's always a pleasure hunting with clients who are good natural hunters. He did as I said and as he stood up the bull was still feeding head down. I was hoping for a better shot, but my hunter told me he can take him if he aimed over the head into the chest hoping to also break the spine in the process. I nodded and he took the shot. To our surprise the bull did not drop. The bullet just missed the spine to his right but went into the lung. The impact from the bullet momentarily paralyzed the bull's back legs as he dragged them for 3 paces before he recovered and ran about 4 paces past us. The .550 boomed again and took him on the shoulder. Momentum took him another 4 paces or so before he died.

It was only when we cut him open that we could see the real effect of the Cutting Edge 650 grain hollow point bullets on the buffalo. The first shot completely destroyed the right lung with pieces stuck on the ribs. The second shot into the shoulder as he ran past, blew the heart chamber completely off. That was the first time I ever seen such devastation by two bullets.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I ran across this yesterday.... Interesting...........

http://www.shakariconnection.c...magnum-season-3.html

Some excerpts from the article that caught my attention.....

quote:
And then I had a new 'first' for the .550 Magnum when taking clients to hunt 2 hippo. One hippo ended up giving us some hassle. The client's shot just missed the brain and we ended up chasing it up and down a river system. We must have been on it for almost an hour when the local PH managed to shoot the hippo in the nose. This made the hippo rear up out of the water and as it was going away from us, gave me most of the hippo's backside to shoot at. We must have been no more than 40 paces from it and I hit it about 9 inches to the right of the base of the tail with a 700 grain Cutting Edge flat point solid. The shot definitely had a serious impact on the hippo but I cannot be certain if it was my shot that killed it as more than one gun was shooting at the time. What was impressive though is that my bullet penetrated all the way to the left front shoulder and was stuck in the skin pointing forward, that all the way from the tail. This proves once again, that a flat point solid such as the Cutting Edge and GS Custom work, keep a straight line through an animal and do not tumble.

quote:
Buffalo was the last animal that the .550 Magnum took in the 3rd season. After my client took his first buffalo with my .375 H&H with one shot, he decided to use the mighty .550 Magnum with 650 grain hollow point Cutting Edge bullets for his second and last buffalo.

Our approach was straightforward, one step back and right and we were out of sight all the way around a bush to a spot about 9 paces from him.

When I peeked around he was still feeding head down towards us. I now indicated to my client to stay low and move past me so that the ridge will cover his movements and when he is ready get up slowly with the rifle shouldered so to limit all movements. It's always a pleasure hunting with clients who are good natural hunters. He did as I said and as he stood up the bull was still feeding head down. I was hoping for a better shot, but my hunter told me he can take him if he aimed over the head into the chest hoping to also break the spine in the process. I nodded and he took the shot. To our surprise the bull did not drop. The bullet just missed the spine to his right but went into the lung. The impact from the bullet momentarily paralyzed the bull's back legs as he dragged them for 3 paces before he recovered and ran about 4 paces past us. The .550 boomed again and took him on the shoulder. Momentum took him another 4 paces or so before he died.

It was only when we cut him open that we could see the real effect of the Cutting Edge 650 grain hollow point bullets on the buffalo. The first shot completely destroyed the right lung with pieces stuck on the ribs. The second shot into the shoulder as he ran past, blew the heart chamber completely off. That was the first time I ever seen such devastation by two bullets.

tu2 tu2 tu2

Posts: 873 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of capoward
posted Hide Post
Yep more examples that the trauma noted within the bullet box during testing translate to similar trauma within game in the field... tu2

Jim coffee
John Wayne

One of Us
Picture of michael458
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by capoward:
Yep more examples that the trauma noted within the bullet box during testing translate to similar trauma within game in the field... tu2

Yep........ There was a thread on medium bore about some sort of bullet tests in a magazine. Along about page two idiot Alf and Trax went off on wet print, and the NonCons and on and on... basically can't work, don't work, stupid, wet print can't work and other typical horse shit from horses asses...... Poor Tanz was down there...... Both ignore any ballistic gel and above everything they just ignore that several 100 animals now have been taken with these bullets and the story is ALWAYS the same, incredible trauma inflicted, massive damage inflicted, and massive animal reactions and so forth, but all that is ignored by ass wipes....... Since they can't do the math, can't be true............ LOL........

M

One of Us
Picture of capoward
posted Hide Post
Yes I know; I tried to stay completely out of the conversation to no avail…

Somewhere during all the early conversations with Alf and perhaps H I’d identified the ‘acceptable forensic’ methodology for the ‘wet newsprint’ testing of bullets. Unfortunately I can’t find the link to throw into the discussion that it is an ‘acceptable forensic methodology.’

Anyway there will always be individuals that discount the use of your wet newsprint/magazine bullet box process primarily because it doesn’t have a direct one-to-one relationship even when you’ve already established the expanding and solid bullets ‘wet print’ to ‘live animal’ penetration percentage relationship.

I guess someday a wealthy individual or group might purchase a very large 3D printer and replicate the bone structure of buffalo and elephant with a synthetic material that very closely mirrors live bone so that buffalo (full body structure) and elephant (both body and head) can be replicated in a laboratory setting for bullet performance testing. But then I’m sure there would still be individuals who’d denigrate the process and finding…

Jim coffee
John Wayne

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Or we could just shoot TRAX and let ALF dissect him and describe the results-----

"The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane." Mark Twain
TANSTAAFL

www.savannagems.com A unique way to own a piece of Africa.

DSC Life
NRA Life

Posts: 3386 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 05 September 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
Hey that's a cool idea
Maybe 3D print some dinosaur skeleton and do a big wet paper mâché Big Grin
Print the bones you break and keep shooting. Anyone have a 3D printer?

One of Us
Picture of capoward
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sean Russell:
Or we could just shoot TRAX and let ALF dissect him and describe the results-----
faint rotflmo

Jim coffee
John Wayne

One of Us
Picture of michael458
posted Hide Post
Good Morning All.......

Still working on some things here, loads, making brass for some of you, getting rifles ready, and so firths and so on........

My lovely little wife has been busy working with JD over the last few months on the SSK website, they are getting somewhere with it and I happen to think it looks pretty good, and for sure needed a serious update, which she has managed to do....... While it is not as complete as it could be, it is shaping up nicely......... Go take a look please...........

http://sskindustries.com

Michael

Picture of Whitworth
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by capoward:

I guess someday a wealthy individual or group might purchase a very large 3D printer and replicate the bone structure of buffalo and elephant with a synthetic material that very closely mirrors live bone so that buffalo (full body structure) and elephant (both body and head) can be replicated in a laboratory setting for bullet performance testing. But then I’m sure there would still be individuals who’d denigrate the process and finding…

Yeah and they will still find fault in it. Some folks shouldn't be bothered with facts since they have already made up their minds.

Semper Fidelis

one of us
posted Hide Post
http://sskindustries.com/

Nice work on the SSK web site. tu2

Featured link to B&M web site: tu2

http://sskindustries.com/bm-rifles-and-cartridges/

"Above: Short, light elephant stopper, a 50 B & M on a M70 Winchester action."

"For more detailed information, extensive load data, bullet information and terminal performance information please visit the B&M Website listed below."

http://www.b-mriflesandcartridges.com/

Check out the 50 Peacekeeper there too:

http://sskindustries.com/50-caliber/

"SSK is now making new sporting and tactical rifles . A wide variety of actions, stocks and calibers are available. .50 Peacekeeper = 88% of a 50 browning from a 23″ barrel plus brake in a 13-14 pound rifle. Recoil is not as bad as most 35 pound 50 BMG rifles. It does 2400 FPS with a 650 and 2200+ with a 750 hornady with excellent accuracy."

(above)50 BMG bolt action repeater with Nightforce optics. pic 1

(above)Peackeeper: Test Gun. 88% of a 50 BMG in a 13-14 pound gun.pic2

(below)Suppressed.510 Whisper:

One of Us
Picture of michael458
posted Hide Post
Mom has been complaining about some of the photos, and she has had JD on a mission taking photos for 6 months now to get better ones for the website, as you see, some of the old ones come up short and not much she can do about some of them.... I think she has done an incredible job with what she has to work with...... Its far and above where it was.....

M

One of Us
Picture of capoward
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think she has done an incredible job with what she has to work with...... Its far and above where it was.....
Absolutely far better than it was!

Jim coffee
John Wayne