New
Find
Notify
Tools

Harry Selby The Millionare Herd
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I found it. I found it. It is in the September/October, 2012 issue.

It is not featured on the cover. It starts on page 77.

It has some amazing period photographs taken by Harry Selby. The photos are nothing you have not seen before. But they are there.

Posts: 10608 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Please post the story so we too could enjoy it. MTG

Posts: 241 | Location: NW Montana | Registered: 22 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
MTGunner: I am pretty sure Safari Press, operated by Ludo Wurbin, owns Sports Afield. As such, the rights to he story published in Sports Afield belong to him.

The other issue is I hate computers.

Posts: 10608 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ludo Wurbin CEO of the magazine, but the magazine owned by a holding company. Rupp editor. I just let folks know on the other Selby posting, that the 2019 Gun Digest has a good article on Harry, by Joe Coogan. Being the end of the year, any 2019 left overs should sell cheap. I got mine, today, at a place called Ollies (MD/Pa) for $10.00. Might want to give it a look. starts on page 90.

Posts: 501 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 18 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Publishing rights for the author (whether it be written articles, books or music) the same rules apply. I recall hearing a song a few years ago about these teeny boppers writing a fan letter to this musician about how much they loved his music + downloaded it all + gave it to all their friends + couldn't understand why he hadn't put out any new albums.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote