New
Find
Notify
Tools

A new book from a friend and client
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Didn't know that Dave was a writer. Dave was a pilot and finished his career as a copter pilot and instructor.

I wanted to share with you some good news about my first book. As you know, I retired from aviation a few years ago after forty six years in commercial aviation. What you may not know is that I have been active in music, acting, and writing since I retired. The subject of my first novel, West of Alva, is not about aviation or the petroleum industry, as you might think. However, my next book, A Private Heaven, will be. And in a big way.

West of Alva is an Action-adventure, coming of age, historical novel. It is available on Amazon.com. The story takes place in Oklahoma, where a city boy spends the summer on a wheat farm and learns about a WW II prison camp where 5,000 Nazi prisoners were held.

I hope you will take a moment and look at the description and totally unbiased information below. (perhaps not totally unbiased)

All the best,

Dave

Dave Eagleston

www.eagleston.com

dave@eagleston.com

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote