THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOOKS AND VIDEOS of INTEREST FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Books And Videos Of Interest    SOLD!!!!! Fun Reading, box of Jack Reacher novels for sale....

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD!!!!! Fun Reading, box of Jack Reacher novels for sale....
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I have 16 of the 20 Jack Reacher novels for sale. I'm missing or have lost 4 of the 20, Nothing to Lose, The Affair, Personal (left in Argentina, the one that got me addicted to the series), and the newest Make Me. There are 12 paperbacks, and 4 hard covers. I bought most of these on Amazon for a penny plus $3.99 shipping, so the condition varies between read once (me) and fairly beat up. I'm selling these as readers not collectors so don't expect anything more than that.

Jack Reacher is a great character, combining fighting ability and Sherlock Holmesian logic along with a "different" life style. Highly recommended reading if you've got some time on your hands, most books run 400-500 pages paperback and take a day to read. I find them very hard to put down.

All 16 books shipped priority mail for $25, which will, hopefully cover mailing costs. First "I'll take it" gets them. If you're a regular poster send me a check when you get them. Reply in here or by PM.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of larrys01
posted Hide Post
Gat
I'll take them. PM me address to send check to.
Larry

Posts: 1525 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 08 August 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
PM sent, if I get your address in the next few minutes they will go out today.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

One of Us
Picture of larrys01
posted Hide Post
Gat
Books arrived today. No problems. Will send check out in tomorrows mail.
Glad to hear the Hogs are plentiful.
Larry

one of us
posted Hide Post
Larry:

Glad to hear it.

I would suggest you read them in order of publishing, because many of them pick up where the last one left off. I didn't but think it would be a better method.

I would also suggest you put aside some time once you start. Hard to put down. Enjoy.

xxxxxxxxxx

One of Us
Picture of larrys01
posted Hide Post
Gat
Yes, I printed out a list of the order they were wrote. I started on the 1st one and really like it. Just like when I got started on Wilbur Smith.
Larry

One of Us
Picture of richj
posted Hide Post
I read no. 14 - 61 Hours first then went back to the beginning when I got a Kindle. I'm up to no. 11, Bad Luck and Trouble now.

switch between Reacher and Harry Bosch

Enjoy

Posts: 6380 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Harry Bosch

Never heard of him until now. Oh well, I didn't have anything I needed to do in Dec. anyway. Wink

Thanks for the rec. On to amazon.....

xxxxxxxxxx