New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good Guy Report NormanConquest
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I try to thank everyone as the conversation progresses. One of the highest imperatives my Pa pressed upon me was not to be ungrateful.

There are a lot of folks here in AR I wish I could fix dinner for.

Thank you NormanConquest. I just got back home today to find your gift of The Old Man and The Boy in The mailbox.

I still looking for that article.

Posts: 10798 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BaxterB
posted Hide Post
Hear hear. Although we’ve never done business, I’ve always had very pleasant convos with NC on the board. Anyone who loves books as much as I do must be a good fellow ;-).

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice to know there are still good, honest trustworthy persons in the world. tu2

Lord knows there are plenty of the other types.

Posts: 2586 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 26 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Brothers. It's really quite simple; you just treat people like you would like to be treated + it all falls into place. Enjoy the book, Josh.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
I havent had personal dealings with NormanConquest but he has been a constant voice of reason on this forum , and for that I offer my thanks from afar

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4456 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Thank you Muzza.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote